• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question on Entering Shows After Month End

In summary, our system allows you to enter shows up to 45 days after the end of the month. If you enter a show after the end of the month, your points and sales will count towards the next month's totals. However, if the show took place during the previous month, your points and sales will count towards the previous month's totals while the host will still receive the benefits and rewards for the current month. You can enter multiple shows after the end of the month, as long as they took place within the allowed time frame. The process for entering a show after the end of the month is the same as entering a show during the current month, just make sure to select the correct month when entering the show's information.
beckypchef
Hi,
I was wondering how long a host can keep her "April" show open to collect outside orders (say if the show is on the last day of the month) And still recieve the "April" host and guest specials.
Thanks!!

You actually have until the end of the month following the end of the current selling season. BUT leaving it open that long will be a long time for your customers to be waiting for their stuff.

Oh wow Thanks chefann, PC is so gracious with all there rules!
This is for a "surprise wedding shower party" where the mom has her daughters wish list and is taking it around to all the past places she has worked, Dr. offices, schools, ect. and is collecting orders. We are doing this way for the first 2 months and then creating a online registry for family after that. Plus its allowing people to also be ordering items for themselves too.
Then the mom is going to have a PC show at her home in 3 months and she is inviting everyone that orders to come and her daughter will be there and we will surprise her with bunches of wrapped PC gifts! : )
I can't take any credit... all the mom ; )
But thought I'd share.
I just wanted to make sure that in case the people earned the special that we wouldn't mess anything up... I'll be placing a few orders for her party, but just wasn't sure how long you could go over. But I have informed all the people that the items will be a little extra delayed due to the "surprise" : )
Thanks for your help!!

1. Can I enter a show after the end of the month?

Yes, you can enter a show after the end of the month. Our system allows you to enter shows up to 45 days after the end of the month.

2. Will my points and sales count towards the current month or the next month?

If you enter a show after the end of the month, your points and sales will count towards the next month's totals.

3. What happens if I enter a show after the end of the month, but the show took place during the previous month?

In this case, your points and sales will count towards the previous month's totals. However, the host will still receive the benefits and rewards for the current month.

4. Can I enter multiple shows after the end of the month?

Yes, you can enter multiple shows after the end of the month. As long as the shows took place within the allowed time frame of 45 days, they will count towards your sales and points for the respective months.

5. Do I need to do anything differently when entering a show after the end of the month?

No, the process for entering a show after the end of the month is the same as entering a show during the current month. Just make sure to select the correct month when entering the show's information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingwith_tara
  • amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • DebinCincy