• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About End of Month Shows

In summary, hosting an end of month show allows you to earn free and discounted products, while also providing a fun and interactive cooking experience for friends and family. To maximize sales, invite as many people as possible and offer special deals for guests who bring friends. The end of month show can be held on any day during the last week of the month, as long as the order is submitted by the last day of the month. To place an order, simply add up the total sales from your show and select your desired items online or through your consultant. There are no restrictions on the products you can choose for your end of month benefits.
JessicaMosley
Hello :)
I'm still a newbie and I just have a quick question. I have a host who is booked for a Sept 29th show and wants to take advantage of the Host Special - does the show have to be submitted by midnight of the 30th to get that benefit????
Thanks--
Jessica

i believe you have until the last day of the next month .

That is correct you do. Unless you are trying to get an incentive that is when you need to worry about it. Most of the incentives though state that it must be submitted by the 5th of the following month. Other than that you can submit until 30 days after that month.

Thank you for the helpful answers :)

Hello Jessica,

Thank you for reaching out with your question. As a pampered chef consultant, I am happy to assist you. The deadline for submitting a show to take advantage of the Host Special is midnight on September 30th. I recommend submitting the show as soon as possible to ensure that the host can receive the benefits they are entitled to. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns. Happy hosting!

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What are the benefits of hosting an end of month show?

Hosting an end of month show is a great way to earn free and discounted products. As a host, you can earn 10-15% of the total sales in free products and an additional 50% off one item. It's also a great opportunity to gather friends and family for a fun and interactive cooking experience.

2. How can I maximize my sales at an end of month show?

To maximize your sales at an end of month show, make sure to invite as many people as possible and encourage them to bring a friend. You can also offer special deals or discounts for guests who bring a certain number of guests. Additionally, be sure to showcase the products and demonstrate how they can make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable.

3. Can I still host an end of month show if I'm not available on the last day of the month?

Yes, you can still host an end of month show even if you are not available on the last day of the month. The end of month show can be held on any day during the last week of the month, as long as the order is submitted by the last day of the month to qualify for the end of month benefits.

4. How do I place an order for my end of month show?

To place an order for your end of month show, simply add up the total sales from your show and select your free, half-price, and discounted items. You can place your order online or through your Pampered Chef consultant. Make sure to submit the order by the last day of the month to qualify for the end of month benefits.

5. Are there any restrictions on the products I can choose for my end of month benefits?

There are no restrictions on the products you can choose for your end of month benefits. You can select any products from the current catalog, including new products and seasonal items. If the total sales from your show exceed $650, you can also choose any item from the previous season's catalog as your half-price item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MaryannNic