• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Close Show-End of Month/Consultant Host

In summary, a Close Show-End of Month/Consultant Host is a Pampered Chef consultant who hosts a party at the end of the month to help other consultants reach sales goals and earn rewards. Only consultants can be Close Show-End of Month/Consultant Hosts, as they represent the company during the party. The benefits of being a host include free products, discounts, and training on new products. To become a host, reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or team leader. As a host, you are responsible for promoting the party, inviting guests, and assisting with the sales goals and party logistics.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I have two questions:

Since the 30th is on a Sunday and I want my show/commission to count toward September, can I still close that day or does it have to be a business day?

I want more PC $'s and need to close 4 more shows before Sept 30. If I do a show with me as the host, does that count as a show?

ChefJWarren said:
I have two questions:

Since the 30th is on a Sunday and I want my show/commission to count toward September, can I still close that day or does it have to be a business day?

I want more PC $'s and need to close 4 more shows before Sept 30. If I do a show with me as the host, does that count as a show?

You can submit a show on the last day of the month or your 30th or 90th day or last day of a promotion even if it's a weekend or holiday!

You CAN be host of a show and yes it does count toward your new consultant bonuses!

Hi there! To answer your first question, it depends on the specific rules and guidelines set by the platform or company you are working with. It would be best to check with them to see if closing on a Sunday would still count towards September.

For your second question, again, it would be best to check with the specific platform or company. In general, hosting a show with yourself as the host may count as a show, but it's always best to confirm with the company to make sure you meet their requirements for earning PC dollars. Good luck!

Related to Close Show-End of Month/Consultant Host

What is a Close Show-End of Month/Consultant Host?

A Close Show-End of Month/Consultant Host is a consultant who has agreed to host a party at the end of the month in order to help other consultants reach their sales goals and earn rewards.

Do I have to be a consultant to be a Close Show-End of Month/Consultant Host?

Yes, in order to be a Close Show-End of Month/Consultant Host, you must be a consultant with Pampered Chef. This is because you will be representing the company and its products during the party.

What are the benefits of being a Close Show-End of Month/Consultant Host?

As a Close Show-End of Month/Consultant Host, you will receive free products and discounts based on the sales made at your party. You will also have the opportunity to try out new products and receive training on how to use them.

How do I become a Close Show-End of Month/Consultant Host?

If you are interested in becoming a Close Show-End of Month/Consultant Host, reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or team leader. They will provide you with all the necessary information and resources to host a successful party.

What is expected of me as a Close Show-End of Month/Consultant Host?

As a Close Show-End of Month/Consultant Host, you are expected to promote the party, invite guests, and help your consultant reach their sales goals. You may also be asked to provide a space for the party and assist with setting up and cleaning up afterwards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • topchef.heather
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • grgann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies