• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings New here~question about catalog shows

sassypip

Silver Member
Jun 23, 2009
Hi! I am just starting as a consultant after 15 years of loving PC products. I have 2 shows booked for later this month and 2 catalog shows going. My question is, am I allowed to do my own catalog show? I just hosted a cooking show 2 weeks ago and that is when I decided to sign on. Here is the problem, I talked my neighbor into doing a catalog show, but she is now saying she can't get anyone to order, in the meantime, I have had a few people at work who did not go to my party ask to order some things and the lady at the bank wants to place an order. I was going to put their orders with my neighbors show, but I have a feeling she is not going to come through now. Can I just make all these orders into a show and submit it as my own? I tried to find this on the PC website, but had no luck. Thanks in advance. I really like this site a lot. I have gotten tons of useful info here.

Diane

1234blessed

Novice Member
May 4, 2009
Yes, you can put those orders together for a catalog show! Then you can use the free product & 1/2 price items to get some extra stuff for your kit! (If it comes to $200 or more for free & $300 for 1/2 price)! Congrats on starting your biz!!!!!

sassypip

Silver Member
Jun 23, 2009
Thank you for the quick reply! Do I also get the hostess special at 60% off?
I appreciate your help!

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Yes, you are entitled to the host special. You just don't get a booking benefit if someone books from your show, which means you can't order guest special at that booked show. I do my own catalog show every couple of months. It saves my regulars (and irregulars ;)) on shipping.

smstrks

Apr 11, 2009
I'm thinking I know the answer to this but just double checking. If someone books a catalog show off a cooking show, does the cooking show host get the monthly host special just like she would had a cooking show been booked?

Thanks,
Stephanie