• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Show Number for Pampered Partner Setup

In summary, you need to enter the show number when you submit your show. HQ will ask for this info when it comes to returns and stuff.
Ayden's Mom
I am trying to set up my pampered partner and I am entering my shows. However, I need to put in the show number. Where do I get this? My director didn't go over this at the meeting and I can't find it at CC or in the binder I got with my kit.

I know it's probably WAY easier than I'm making it!

TIA!

The show number is in the order you submit your shows. For instance, your first show is Show 1. Your second is Show 2. Your third is 3 ....

This info is entered automatically when you enter your show.

HQ will ask for this info when it comes to returns and stuff ...

When you say, "when you enter your show", are you meaning into Pampered Partner? If it's something that's done automatically, where do I go to enter my show then? Pampered Partner isn't doing it automatically and they want me to enter it...err! Technology!

Nevermind...figured it out! It must be bedtime because that was WAY too easy and it took me WAY too long to figure it out!

Enter host name

Enter show type

Boom! A number will appear in the "show number" field.

They are automatic in that the numbers are in the order the shows are entered.

I have a show I am entering ... my friend's show is the 28th and mine is the 13th ... but I want my show to be #13 because that's when the show is. So even though hers is the one with orders in already I am entering mine first!

Yeah, but it doesn't do that for the first show number. You have to manually enter the number "1", or at least I did. After the first one, they all just pop up automatically. Truly, wasn't that difficult..I'm just tired!

Thanks so much for all your help!

You are right. You do have to manually add 1.
Glad you figured it out!

Good info to know...I would have never guessed that you had to put in the number 1 for your first show. Why the heck wouldn't it default to #1? Anywho...it's good to know this, so if any of us have new consultant's who are stuck, we (hopefully!) remember this!!

1. How do I find my show number for Pampered Partner setup?

To find your show number for Pampered Partner setup, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Show" tab. Your show number will be displayed on this page.

2. Can I use the same show number for multiple Pampered Chef shows?

No, each show must have its own unique show number for Pampered Partner setup. If you are hosting multiple shows, you will need to create a new show number for each one.

3. What if I can't find my show number on the "My Show" tab?

If you are unable to locate your show number on the "My Show" tab, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance. They will be able to provide you with your show number.

4. Do I need a show number to set up my Pampered Partner account?

Yes, a show number is required for Pampered Partner setup. This allows us to track your orders and ensure you receive credit for your sales.

5. Can I change my show number after setting up my Pampered Partner account?

No, once your Pampered Partner account is set up with a specific show number, it cannot be changed. If you need to host a different show, you will need to create a new show number and set up a new account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanspc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedChefDude