• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Meet My Sales Requirement for Pampered Partner?

In summary, the conversation was about clarifying the difference between show total, guest sales, and commissionable sales. Show total includes everything purchased at the show, including shipping and taxes, while guest sales are strictly the purchases made by guests. Commissionable sales are the guest sales plus any additional purchases made by the host. The show total is the amount that will be taken out of the consultant's PC account. It was also mentioned that individual orders can't qualify for monthly specials and there is a $200 minimum requirement for sales. The consultant also asked if a show that is entered after the 30th can still count for the previous month's sales.
lilscrapmama
Ok, I haven't had a show for at least a month, its late so I cant call my upline to ask this silly question..
On my order through Pampered Partner...No, I havent upgraded yet,
What is the difference between...
SHOW TOTAL
AND
Guest Sales
And Commissionable sales

My guest/commisionable are the same amount, but my show total is different...The host order has not been entered at all yet.
Can someone please help me understand, i dont know why I am confused, but I am :):confused: :confused: :rolleyes:

The show totals are the guest sales and comms sales. What exactly is it saying?

show total is all the charges: products, shipping, and sales tax. It's what the total of the whole show is. Guest sales is what they guests have bought, before shipping and tax, and commissionable sales is guest sales + hostess sales over and above her free and 1/2 price items. I.E., what you would earn commission on. Not to worry, everyone's brain farts every once in awhile, LOL.

OK here goes;;;
lilscrapmama said:
Ok, I haven't had a show for at least a month, its late so I cant call my upline to ask this silly question..
On my order through Pampered Partner...No, I havent upgraded yet,
What is the difference between...
SHOW TOTAL
AND
Guest Sales
And Commissionable sales

My guest/commisionable are the same amount, but my show total is different...The host order has not been entered at all yet.
Can someone please help me understand, i dont know why I am confused, but I am :):confused: :confused: :rolleyes:

Show total is EVERYTHING all your guests plus host order with shipping & handling and taxes.

Guest sales are strictly that.... guest sales

Commisionable sales are guest sales and eveything above and beyond the free items, half price items and host specials that hosts get. So if after they get all that stuff, the rest that they purchase, would say be 20% off then that stuff they get at 20% off is commisionable sales.

Let me know if I explained this well enough. I did not want to be confusing and I think I failed at that. LOL :)

Thanks FAST repliers!!! :) So the SHOW total is the amount taken out of my PC account since it will be all cash. Correct? Thanks for clarifying.

Yes- the show total is the amount that HO is owed. If everyone paid with cash that is the amount that will come out of your account.

Stupid question...how does it work when you submit just ONE order?? The person pays the higher shipping charges, right? Is that the only difference??

sorry......I posted this question on the wrong thread - didn't mean to change the subject...but thanks for your answer!!!

Last edited:
Yep. It'll be an "individual order" within Pampered Parter/Pampered Partner Plus. And if the monthly special is "Get this free" it's usually only with a Show order, so individual orders can't get them. But check the fine print on the monthly flyers for details of each one.

$200 minimum requirmentI am $50 short for my $200 minimum sales for 2 months. I have a shower show tomorrow, but I don't know if the bride is going to close tomorrow. Can I turn it in before the 5th of Oct and still make my requirment if it is entered for the month of Sept? Or does it have to be in by the 30th to keep my status even though it's a Sept show?

1. How can I quickly regain my focus and concentration?

One helpful tip is to take a short break and engage in physical activity, such as going for a walk or doing some light stretching. This can help get your blood flowing and increase oxygen to your brain, which can improve mental clarity.

2. What foods or supplements can I consume to improve brain function?

Incorporating foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids, such as salmon and walnuts, can help support brain health. Additionally, taking a daily multivitamin or supplement with key nutrients like B vitamins and iron can also aid in cognitive function.

3. How can I prevent brain fog and forgetfulness in the long term?

Regular exercise, healthy eating habits, and getting enough sleep are all important factors for maintaining good brain health. Engaging in mentally stimulating activities, such as puzzles or learning a new skill, can also help keep your brain sharp.

4. Can stress and anxiety contribute to brain fog?

Yes, chronic stress and anxiety can have a negative impact on brain function and can lead to brain fog. Practice stress-reducing techniques, such as deep breathing or mindfulness, to help improve mental clarity.

5. Are there any specific Pampered Chef products that can help with brain fog?

Our Quick Cooker and Micro-Cooker are great tools for preparing quick and healthy meals, which can help support brain health. Additionally, our Quick Cooker also has a "brain food" setting that is specifically designed for cooking foods that support cognitive function.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stardust3812
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • heather223
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heather223
  • SummerG