• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions Between "Show Total" and "Guest Sales"

In summary, "Show Total" and "Guest Sales" are two different ways of tracking sales at a Pampered Chef party. "Show Total" includes all sales made at the party, while "Guest Sales" only includes the orders made by the guests. Both are important to track for different reasons, with "Show Total" giving a complete picture of the party's success and "Guest Sales" showing the effectiveness of attracting new customers. "Show Total" may be higher than "Guest Sales" due to the host's own order or previous purchases from guests, but "Guest Sales" will never be higher than "Show Total". By comparing these numbers, party hosts can analyze the success of their strategies and make improvements for future parties.
SummerG
I'm having either a blonde moment or lost brain due to pregnancy...:) I have a question that I can't seem to answer for myself.

I'm getting ready to turn in a Show order and these are the totals:
Guest Sales: $872.75
Commissionable Sales: $836.75
Show Total: $1001.73

I haven't added on the hostess's selection of free products, 60%, etc yet. So why is the difference between the guest sales amount and the show total amount so high? I just can't figure it out right now. :) Is it tax and shipping? Do I have a "$1000" Show?

Thanks!

The difference between the guest sales amount and the show total amount is likely due to tax and shipping costs. Depending on the company, these charges could be added on top of the subtotal of the guest sales, which would explain the difference between the two amounts. It's also possible that you have other costs associated with the order such as a processing fee or other additional fees. You can check with the company you're ordering from to see what fees and taxes are included in the total amount.

Hi there! It looks like you might have forgotten to add in tax and shipping costs to your Show total. That could be the reason for the discrepancy between the guest sales and show total amounts. It's always a good idea to double check all of your numbers before submitting an order to make sure everything is accurate. Good luck with your Show!

What is the difference between "Show Total" and "Guest Sales"?

"Show Total" refers to the total amount of sales made at the Pampered Chef party, including both the host's and guest's orders. "Guest Sales" only includes the orders made by the guests at the party.

Which one should I focus on when tracking my sales?

Both "Show Total" and "Guest Sales" are important to track for different reasons. "Show Total" gives you a complete picture of the success of the party, while "Guest Sales" allows you to see how well you are doing at attracting new customers.

Why might "Show Total" be higher than "Guest Sales"?

"Show Total" may be higher than "Guest Sales" if the host has placed a large order themselves, or if they have invited friends or family who have already made purchases from Pampered Chef in the past.

Can "Guest Sales" ever be higher than "Show Total"?

No, "Guest Sales" will always be equal to or lower than "Show Total" since it only includes a portion of the total sales at the party.

How can I use this information to improve my future parties?

By comparing the "Show Total" and "Guest Sales" for each party, you can analyze the success of different strategies and techniques in attracting new customers and increase sales. This can help you make adjustments and improvements for future parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SummerG
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies