• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding the 'Best Show $' Feature: Commissionable Amount or Total Sales?

In summary, the 'Best Show $' feature is a tool in the Pampered Chef system that calculates the best commissionable amount for a show. It uses a formula that takes into account the total sales and the commission percentage to determine the optimal amount. This feature can be customized by changing the commission percentage in the consultant's settings. It is accurate, but the actual commission may vary depending on other factors. To maximize your commission, you can use the feature to determine the best commissionable amount and also consider other factors such as host benefits and discounts to increase your total sales.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
when everyone places their 'best' show $$$ under their name in their profile, is that the Commissionable amount, in sales, or the grand total including taxes/shipping?

I did com. sales I believe.

I think I did guest sales.

Heather, did you have your first show last night?

Sorry, didn't see the other thread.

I did commissionable. That's what really counts to me. ;)

When I am talking about "best" show it is always Comm Sales b/c that is what everything is based on for incentives.... etc. S&H and taxes don't count...

Just my .02 cents ;)

Most use Comm sales.

Ok wonderful, that is what i decided upon too.

Commissionable for me too...

Mine's guest sales. But then, the host at that show only actually paid for half-price items, which aren't commissionable anyway. So I guess it's also commissionable. :)

mine is commissionable.

My commissionable sales are my official "Best Show". It's what we get paid on!! :D

BTW, GREAT job on Bookings, Heather!! Way to go!

Mine our commissionable too!!

1. What is the 'Best Show $' feature?

The 'Best Show $' feature is a tool in the Pampered Chef system that calculates the best commissionable amount for a show. It takes into account the total sales and the commission percentage to determine the optimal amount.

2. How does the 'Best Show $' feature work?

The 'Best Show $' feature uses a formula to determine the commissionable amount that will result in the highest commission for the consultant. This amount is based on the total sales and the commission percentage set for the consultant.

3. Can the 'Best Show $' feature be customized?

Yes, the 'Best Show $' feature can be customized by changing the commission percentage in the consultant's settings. This will affect the commissionable amount calculated by the feature.

4. Is the 'Best Show $' feature accurate?

Yes, the 'Best Show $' feature is accurate and takes into account the commission percentage and total sales to determine the best commissionable amount for a show. However, it is important to note that this is just a tool and the actual commission may vary depending on other factors.

5. How can I use the 'Best Show $' feature to maximize my commission?

To maximize your commission, you can use the 'Best Show $' feature to determine the best commissionable amount for a show. You can also take other factors into account, such as host benefits and discounts, to increase your total sales and ultimately, your commission.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • SummerG
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • magentablue
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies