• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Amount Do I Say My Show Was?

In summary, In order to qualify as a new consultant with PC, show total (with tax and shipping) and guest sales are what counts.
sherri lynn
:blushing:Hi everyone, yes, it's me again with ANOTHER question. Ya'll have been so helpful to me and I appreciate it so much. My show total was 1,163.26. My commissionable sales were 849.19. My guest sales were 721.50. Ok, I know my commission will (no doubt here) be off the 849.19. But I am trying to qualify within my 1st 30 days as new consultant and want to know which amount PC counts towards my qualifying. This was my first show and I just am a little confused. I have 3 more shows before the end of my 30 days, so I'm not that worried about qualifying, but just want to know where I am at with PC in terms of qualifying. I feel this is something I should know, but don't. I'm sure it's in the fine print somewhere, I'm just not sure where!!
Thanks in advance for your help.:blushing:

They go off your commissionable sales. The show total is the amount total with tax and shipping. Guest sales are what your host goes off of.

Commissionable sales count for all things PC.Guest sales count for your host sales.Show total counts only for horse shoes, hand grenades and knowing how much money you need to collect to send in the show. :)

;):So, basically, I am just concerned with commissionable sales for PC, just don't worry about the other ones (I don't really mean not worry about the others, you know), so when I put my best show on Chef Success it is the commissionable sales then. And for PC, they are focused on commissionable sales. Thanks for clearing that up for me. And Intrepid, I like your humor

Yup ... I do have to say that my $1,100 show in June would have been nearly $2k had total sales counted ... she got TWO FULL SETS of cookware at 50 percent off!

Thanks so much you guys. I now "get" it. :)

I keep track of guest sales personally because I have a brag book of sorts with all of my shows in it. I use the guest sales to categorize the shows. It's a nice visual to encourage parties and new recruits. I posted a page from my book. If you search in the files, it's titled "Brenda."

For career and monthly sales, as stated before commissionalbe sales are what PC counts.

lt1jane said:
I keep track of guest sales personally because I have a brag book of sorts with all of my shows in it. I use the guest sales to categorize the shows. It's a nice visual to encourage parties and new recruits. I posted a page from my book. If you search in the files, it's titled "Brenda."

For career and monthly sales, as stated before commissionalbe sales are what PC counts.

I like that!!!!! It would be a lot of work to do all of them, but would be nice to have a sampling of them for hostesses/recruits for reference.

lt1jane said:

Wow! I like the idea but it can become very time consuming. As you do more shows, maybe take out the smaller shows and only show the ones that are over $500 or something.

For my hosts I have a Hall of Fame on my website. I list all shows over $1000 with honorable mention over $800.

Just wondering .... for those who do a host hall of fame or a shout out to their top hosts in their newsletter, do you use guest sales or commissionable? I'm not sure I want "Sue" to read that her show was over $1100 when she only got free product based on a $1,000 show, for example.

I admit I am a hobby to part time consultant. I still have the time. I use guest sales to categorize my hall of fame. That is the level my host achieved, so that's what I want her to see when she looks in the book.

As I get busy, I may not print out all the smaller shows, but I like having them in there. It shows that no matter what your party, you can still save and get a good deal by hosting.

Honestly, you are welcome to copy my idea and use it however works for you. Initially, I wanted to get my hosts to snap a picture off all their stuff when their order came in. They never did, so I came up with plan B. It's not bad because I use an old page as a template for my new one. Cutting and pasting pictures from the website is quick for me. Then, all I have to do is look up on the Thank You letter in P3 the value of their order, what they paid, their savings, and commission had they been a consultant. I figure the percentage myself. It goes quick once you have a system.

Intrepid_Chef said:
Just wondering .... for those who do a host hall of fame or a shout out to their top hosts in their newsletter, do you use guest sales or commissionable? I'm not sure I want "Sue" to read that her show was over $1100 when she only got free product based on a $1,000 show, for example.

I use their guest sales

I mention commissionable sales when talking to other consultants or potential recruits. I only talk about guest sales to customers & hosts. I also have a list of customers with sales over $1,000 on my web page.

1. What amount do I report for my show total?

The amount you should report for your show total is the total retail sales of all the orders placed at your show, including any guest orders, outside orders, and your own orders. This does not include tax, shipping, or any discounts or host rewards applied.

2. How do I calculate my show total?

To calculate your show total, add up the total retail sales of all the orders placed at your show, including any guest orders, outside orders, and your own orders. You can find this information on your order forms or by logging into your consultant account on our website. Remember to exclude tax, shipping, and any discounts or host rewards.

3. Do I include my personal purchases in my show total?

Yes, you should include your personal purchases in your show total. As a consultant, your personal purchases count towards your show total and can help you reach your sales goals and earn rewards.

4. What if my show total is different from my order total?

If your show total is different from your order total, there may be a few reasons for this. First, make sure you are only including retail sales and not tax, shipping, or any discounts or host rewards. Also, check to see if there are any missing orders or if any orders were returned or canceled. If you are still unsure, please reach out to your team leader or our consultant support team for assistance.

5. Can I report my show total in a currency other than US dollars?

Yes, you can report your show total in a currency other than US dollars. Our system will automatically convert the amount to US dollars for reporting purposes. Just make sure to include the appropriate currency symbol when reporting your show total.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ccarp
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • middlemamma
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
Replies