• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is Considered a Kilo Show??

M
mistym
Is it when the commissionable sales are at $1000.00 or the Show Total is $1000.00

Dumb question i know...lol

Thanks

Misty

I use commissionable sales.=

For my Kilo Club I use Guest Sales since that's what my hosts benefits are based on. For instance the past host may order the current monthly host special and that will count towards my host's benefits. Most of the time my hosts will still get $1000 in comissionalble sales for me.

I use guest sales. It's much easier to explain to the host.

It depends. For the HOST it is the guest sales but for the CONSULTANT recognition it is commissionable sales. Personally, I give the recognition to my team even if the commissionable sales are under $1000 if the guest sales are there. The difference is only the past host special and that's a positive!

What is considered a Kilo Show?

A Kilo Show is typically when the commissionable sales of a show reach $1000.00 or when the total sales for the show reach $1000.00.

Is it based on commissionable sales or the total show sales?

It can be based on either one - as long as the sales reach $1000.00, it can be considered a Kilo Show.

What if the commissionable sales reach $1000.00 but the total show sales do not?

In that case, it would not be considered a Kilo Show. The total sales must reach $1000.00 for it to be considered a Kilo Show.

Can a Kilo Show have commissionable sales less than $1000.00?

No, a Kilo Show must have either commissionable sales or total sales that reach $1000.00 in order to be considered a Kilo Show.

Is there a specific time frame for sales to reach $1000.00 in order to be considered a Kilo Show?

There is no specific time frame - as long as the sales reach $1000.00, it can be considered a Kilo Show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Chef Michelle D
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies