• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Host Coached a Lot Better And...

In summary, Margie had a great show and was able to recruit a new client. She used host coaching to help make the show successful.
SillyChef
I had my FIRST 1000.00 show!!!

I stayed in contact with her a lot more than I had ever done with any of my past shows and look what we came up with!!! I am so excited right now it is not funny!!! Off to get something chocolatey for a present!!! :D

Hooray for you! Just goes to show how much host coaching can help! I've really been on the phone with my host for Sunday... I hope it turns out well!

I hope so too!!! :D Good Luck!

Congrats!

Host coaching really does pay off!

I went to a Suzie Lite training recently and she said:

Your earn your money with Host coaching, you go to your party to pick it up!

That made a lot of sense to me!! Congrats on your show and have many more!!!

Fantastic, this shows that putting in the work really pays off.

Congrats! And Becky- I love that quote! It makes a lot of sense!

I love that quote beckie! Also, the host might want to sign too! I was thankful for this one!

Good luck Margie- I hope you can recruit her!

Congrats!!! What did you do differntly this time?

WAY TO GO!!! CONGRATS!!!!! Go Get Some More!:D

mommyhugz1978 said:
Congrats!!! What did you do differntly this time?

I did the three calls. I thought I was actually bugging her, but I had her excited about everything that she was going to get. She LOVES PC! She had 12 guests and 4 outside orders plus 2 bookings. She will more than likely get those since she is seriously considering being a consultant! :D I think by having a set structure for her to follow was a huge key! Plus, that gave me a guideline to follow as well! :D

Congrats Margie!! What a awesome show, $1k and a recruit!!!!:D

kcont said:
I went to a Suzie Lite training recently and she said:

Your earn your money with Host coaching, you go to your party to pick it up!

That made a lot of sense to me!! Congrats on your show and have many more!!!

That is SO true!! Keep up the super host coaching!

Awesome Margie!

And I love that quote from Susie too; I'm passing that on to my director, our meeting this month was about host coaching. It's really one of the most important parts of our job.

Awesome job! You'll get to selebrate all over again when your commission check comes in!

A huge CONGRATULATIONS to you! What a great feeling that is when you know you did a great job!

Lisa

I have been listening to a CD called booking stragies from the pro's .... and I am going to change how I do something.... one of which would be calling people..... let me tell you I thought email was the asnwer.... NO..... BIG NO their..... phone is the answer... :)

SillyChef said:
I did the three calls. I thought I was actually bugging her, but I had her excited about everything that she was going to get. She LOVES PC! She had 12 guests and 4 outside orders plus 2 bookings. She will more than likely get those since she is seriously considering being a consultant! :D I think by having a set structure for her to follow was a huge key! Plus, that gave me a guideline to follow as well! :D

YAY! Congrats! I love the "off to get something chocolaty comment too" sounds so me-ish. LOL!

Good for you!

Im soooo Jealous!!!
Congrats and Keep it UP

Congratulations all the way around Margie! Hope it works the next time for your too!

GREAT JOB!!:D :D
how exciting...........and fun when the check comes in!!

Related to I Host Coached a Lot Better And...

1. How can host coaching improve my Pampered Chef party?

Host coaching can significantly increase the success of your Pampered Chef party by ensuring that your host is fully prepared and motivated to invite guests, promote the party, and provide a welcoming and engaging atmosphere for guests. This can result in higher attendance, more sales, and potentially more bookings for future parties.

2. What are the key elements of successful host coaching?

The key elements of successful host coaching include setting clear goals and expectations with your host, providing them with all the necessary materials and information, offering support and guidance throughout the planning process, and reinforcing the importance of their role in the success of the party.

3. How can I effectively communicate with my host during the party planning process?

Effective communication with your host is crucial for a successful party. This can be accomplished through various methods such as phone calls, text messages, emails, or even in-person meetings. It's important to establish a regular cadence of communication and be responsive to any questions or concerns your host may have.

4. What are some creative ways to incentivize my host to reach their goals?

Incentivizing your host can help motivate them to reach their goals and make their party a success. Some ideas include offering a special gift or discount for reaching a certain sales threshold, providing extra rewards for booking future parties, or creating a fun competition between your hosts with a grand prize for the winner.

5. How can I ensure my host feels appreciated and valued?

Showing appreciation and value for your host is important in maintaining a positive relationship and encouraging them to continue hosting parties. This can be done through personalized thank you notes, small gifts, or public recognition at the party. It's also important to follow up with your host after the party to express your gratitude and discuss their experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EmilyinAL
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kathy Jewell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chefmoseley