• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August Fundraiser for Local Girl with Cancer - Help Us Reach Our Goal!

In summary, the August Fundraiser is a program where you can raise funds for your organization by hosting a Pampered Chef cooking party. The amount of money your organization can earn depends on the total sales from your party, with an average of 10-15%. You can choose which products to sell and there is no minimum number of guests required. The length of the fundraiser is flexible and can be tailored to fit the availability of the host.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
HI all, I've got the chance to do a fundraiser for a beautiful little girl in our area who has cancer and I want to get them the most I can.

My ?? is: Does anyone know for sure if I have a fundraiser in August, so they also get more money for the fund?? Meaning if fundraiser was $1000.00 would they get the $315.00 like a "real" show?? But in Money not products??

I want to be able to get the best, as we've got a local company willing to MATCH the proceeds!!

Thanks,

Lisa

No. That special is just for cooking shows. Fundraisers are different..they get a % of the sales. Exact earning potential for fundraisers can be found in your Consultant Policy Guide.

Oh, I was getting excited about them being able to get more than that 10 or 20%...oh well, I tried!!

Thanks Keith for quick response.

Lisa

Lisa, I'd do what my Relay for Life hosts did. Take the free products and raffle them off!

They got GOLD that year and were so happy! I donated my commission too ... it was BIG.

It's listed in the fine print of the Host Special flyer. Most answers about the specials can be answered by reading that information.

1. How does the August Fundraiser work?

The August Fundraiser is a program where you can raise funds for your organization by hosting a Pampered Chef cooking party. You can invite friends and family to shop for kitchen products and a portion of the sales will go towards your organization.

2. How much money can my organization earn through the August Fundraiser?

The amount of money your organization can earn depends on the total sales from your party. On average, organizations earn between 10-15% of the total sales. The more guests you invite and the more products they purchase, the higher the earnings for your organization.

3. Can we choose which products to sell for the August Fundraiser?

Yes, you can choose which products you would like to feature for your fundraiser. Our Pampered Chef consultants can help you select popular and high-selling products to maximize your earnings.

4. Is there a minimum number of guests required for the August Fundraiser?

No, there is no minimum number of guests required. However, the more guests you invite, the higher your potential earnings will be for your organization.

5. How long does the August Fundraiser last?

The length of the fundraiser depends on the host and their availability. Typically, a Pampered Chef party lasts around 2 hours, but the consultant can work with you to find a time that works best for your organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thecougchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thecougchef
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
HeatherPCLady
  • kdangel518