• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Use for My Best Show?

In summary, when hosting a Pampered Chef show, it is important to have essential kitchen tools such as a knife set, cutting board, and cooking utensils, as well as popular products like the Deep Covered Baker and Quick Cooker. While every Pampered Chef product can enhance cooking, some top sellers include the Food Chopper, Manual Food Processor, and Stoneware Collection. It is also beneficial to use your own kitchen tools and products, but having a variety of Pampered Chef products on hand is recommended. To ensure a successful show, it is important to plan ahead, choose easy recipes, and engage with your audience. Effective demonstrations involve practicing with the product, having different recipes, and engaging with the audience.
magentablue
Just curious, what number do ya'll use for your best show.

Is it your show total, guest sales, or commissionable sales?

I don't want to use the wrong number! I'm about to close a good one!

I think I used Commissionable sales but I think I'm a couple dollars off!

Wow, you go girl!

Yes, Commissionable Sales is what I use.

The company uses Commissionable Sales -- so that is what we go by!

Ok, I went by commissionable sales :) Total show was almost $2200, so the host did very well! I'd love to use that number, but I'll use the commissionable one! :p

OOOH LA LA Magenta! That's an awesome show indeed!! Congrats and Kudos....isn't it amazing!?! Wait til you see your paycheck! And during Sell-A-Thon too!!!! WAHOO!!!

Thanks, Laurie! I see you have me beat though :) I'll keep shooting for the stars! I'm sure you will too!

Way to go Magenta! That is awesome! FREE PRODUCTS HERE YOU COME!!!

I bet your host is doing the Happy Dance! :D

WooHoo, Magenta!!!!! Way to go!!!

Last edited:
What a great job! Kudos to you!

Aww, thank you all :blush:

magenta that is an awsome show. Way to go.

1. What kitchen tools or products should I use for my best Pampered Chef show?

The best tools and products to use for your Pampered Chef show will depend on the specific recipes and demonstrations you plan to do. However, some essential tools to have on hand include a good quality knife set, cutting board, mixing bowls, measuring cups and spoons, and a variety of cooking utensils. It's also a good idea to have a few of our most popular products, such as the Deep Covered Baker or the Quick Cooker, so you can showcase their versatility and effectiveness during your show.

2. Are there any specific Pampered Chef products that are must-haves for a successful show?

While every Pampered Chef product is designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable, some products tend to be more popular and effective at demonstrations. Some of our top sellers include the Food Chopper, Manual Food Processor, and the Stoneware Collection. However, the best products to use for your show will depend on your audience's needs and preferences, so it's always a good idea to have a variety of products on hand to showcase.

3. Can I use my own kitchen tools and products for a Pampered Chef show?

Yes, you can absolutely use your own kitchen tools and products for your Pampered Chef show. In fact, it can be beneficial to use products your audience may already have in their own kitchens to show how our products can enhance their cooking experience. However, we do recommend having a few of our top-selling and most versatile products on hand to showcase the unique features and benefits they offer.

4. How can I ensure my Pampered Chef show is a success?

To have a successful Pampered Chef show, it's important to prepare and plan ahead. Choose recipes that are easy to make and demonstrate, and have all the necessary ingredients and tools ready to go. It's also helpful to have a theme or focus for your show, such as quick and easy weeknight meals or healthy cooking options. Additionally, engage with your audience and make the experience interactive and fun by allowing them to try out the products and ask questions.

5. Are there any tips for effectively demonstrating Pampered Chef products during a show?

To effectively demonstrate Pampered Chef products during your show, it's important to have a good understanding of the product and its features. Practice using the product beforehand, and be prepared to answer any questions your audience may have. It's also helpful to have a few different recipes and demonstrations planned to showcase the versatility of the product. And don't forget to have fun and engage with your audience throughout the demonstration!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
annew
  • sherri lynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chelynn