• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Wear Pink in Months Other Than May for a Special Occasion?

In summary, the conversation is about what commissionable sales should be listed as on a resume. The consensus is that it should be commissionable sales.
britishchef
Is that commissionable sales we enter or show total or guest sales or something else? :)

I don't know about anyone else, but for me, the commissionable sale total is the only thing I give a rip about.

And since it's on the honour system, you could put whatever you wanted to put anyway.

What's $411.83 in £? :D

I believe it is a pound sighn I may be wrong though

I asked this before too and was told it is commissionable!

Good luck :)

Ahhhh ok, thanks! Guess I will update it. :)No pounds here yet... still in the US Kitchen Guy!

Mine was my highest total, which happened to be guest sales because of a past host bonus. Is that cheating?? LOL!!

britishchef said:
Ahhhh ok, thanks! Guess I will update it. :)

No pounds here yet... still in the US Kitchen Guy!
We have a Brit in our cluster. I could listen to her all evening - I hear she's going to do a Kitchen Show Live so I want to go, if for no other reason, than to listen to her accent!

oh, i thought it was total sales. oops!

I use Commissionable Sales for mine.

Mine is commissionable sales too....

Well there I go...cheating again!!

I used commissionable...like Kitchen Guy, It's the only # I care about.

I used my fundraiser total - does that count or should I put my best cooking show $1,024.?

If $4,482 is commissionable, why not use it? A fundrasier is a show.

I bet that was a nice paycheck, even with the 15% commission!!

I'd certainly take it. It was far better than MY fundraiser last week!

I only had one fundraiser- $360. That is lower than my show average!!

If you're going to do a fundraiser like the one I did, which is an annual event, you have to get your customers educated to it. This year's was bigger than last year's which was bigger than the previous year's.

At the rate it is increasing, my fundraiser total should match Teresa's in about 2036.

That was my 1st fundraiser. I belong to a Relay for Life team. I had the lady in charge of our local ACS as the chairman. THere is about 30 teams involved with the Relay. But since this was my 1st year at it, most people said that they didn't want to do it. 6 teams did. 1 - team did $2100 in sales.
I had several teams after the fundraiser closed wanted to have more information and they want to do it next year. I can't wait. If my total was another $200 it would have made it into the CN. The 10th top fundraiser was $4,600. Next year for sure. I love raising money for a great cause.

Make sure that next May you order the pink HWC stuff from VIP to wear at the fundraiser!

Even I have been seen wearing a pink hat, pink shirt (at conference, too!) and the pink HWC apron.

I wear my pink HWC stuff all year long. They are the only PC shirts I own!

You'll pardon me if I only wear pink in May?

No way KG, you are supposed to promote year round also.

I'll gladly show anyone my tatoos from radiation targeting, but I'm only going to wear pink in May. :p

Hey conference isn't in May, so you DO wear pink in other months!

gilliandanielle said:
Hey conference isn't in May, so you DO wear pink in other months!
Awright, awright, awright - you got me.

ONCE for a special occasion.

1. What is the "Best Show" field and why is it important?

The "Best Show" field is a designation used by Pampered Chef to recognize top-performing consultants who have achieved exceptional sales and bookings at their cooking shows. This field serves as a way to motivate and reward consultants for their hard work and success in their business.

2. How is the "Best Show" field determined?

The "Best Show" field is based on a combination of sales and bookings at a single cooking show. To qualify for this designation, a consultant must have at least $500 in sales and two or more bookings at their show.

3. What are the benefits of achieving the "Best Show" field?

Achieving the "Best Show" field comes with a number of benefits, including recognition on the Pampered Chef website and in the consultant newsletter, a special lapel pin to wear at shows, and the opportunity to attend exclusive training events and conferences.

4. Can I earn the "Best Show" field multiple times?

Yes, consultants have the opportunity to earn the "Best Show" field multiple times in their Pampered Chef career. Each time a consultant achieves this designation, they will receive a new lapel pin and continue to receive recognition and rewards.

5. How can I track my progress towards the "Best Show" field?

You can track your progress towards the "Best Show" field on your Pampered Chef consultant website. There is a section specifically for tracking your sales and bookings, and it will show you how close you are to achieving the "Best Show" field at any given time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mirandalea
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • magentablue
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • Ginger428