• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

so the"Best Single Show Revenue"... What Does That Mean?

C
chelynn
You know, the $ number undr all your names on the left of your posts. :)

Is that guest sales or commission? Commisionable sales or total with host order? :eek: I don't know what to put! :)

Most people have included sales numbers, not commission. But I think there's a mix of "guest sales," "commissionable sales," and "total sales." (Yes, they're all different, but I don't want to confuse a newbie. :) )

Personally, I use commissionable sales. Since that's what I make money on, that's the one most near and dear to my heart.

I post commissionable sales.

commissionable for me too!

Me too! :)

I took mine down during a certain conflict (that shall go otherwise unmentioned) and since then, I've just decided that I know what it is (it's high enough) and I'm happy with it, so no one else needs to know.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I took mine down during a certain conflict (that shall go otherwise unmentioned) and since then, I've just decided that I know what it is (it's high enough) and I'm happy with it, so no one else needs to know.

aw, come on, you can tell me, I won't tell!! Best show that is, not the other!

Actually, KG, I like your stated "Best Show." It suits you.

amy07 said:
aw, come on, you can tell me, I won't tell!! Best show that is, not the other!
It was a grand affair.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

Man, I missed that one somewhere along the line!

I posted my commissionable sales - would love to have Carolyn's though!!

Um, no, you didn't miss it.

Related to so the"Best Single Show Revenue"... What Does That Mean?

Is that guest sales or commission?

This refers to the total sales generated by a single show or event, including both guest sales and any commission earned by the scientist.

Commissionable sales or total with host order?

The "Best Single Show Revenue" number typically includes both commissionable sales and any additional sales generated through the host's order. However, this may vary depending on the specific company or organization.

What is considered the "best" single show revenue?

The definition of "best" can vary, but generally it refers to the highest amount of sales generated by a single show or event. This could be based on total revenue, commission earned, or other factors.

How is the "Best Single Show Revenue" calculated?

The "Best Single Show Revenue" number is typically calculated by taking the total sales generated by a single show or event and subtracting any applicable discounts or returns. The resulting amount is then used as a measure of the show's success.

Why is the "Best Single Show Revenue" important for scientists?

The "Best Single Show Revenue" number is important for scientists as it helps to track their sales performance and determine their overall success in generating revenue for their company or organization. It can also be used as a benchmark for setting sales goals and evaluating progress over time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• magentablue
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • danidag
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Monty060609