• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

From the Policies and Procedures...what Does This Mean???

C
chelynn
Additional Guidelines
Consultants and Above
• Consultants and above are prohibited from partnering
with, holding fundraisers for, or otherwise promoting their
business through political organizations, cause-related
organizations (outside of our current charitable giving
partners) or any group the Home Office deems to be
inconsistent with The Pampered Chef’s brand image
and reputation.

Cause-related organizations? What does that mean? :confused:

I suppose it means you can't raise funds for a group of stoners trying to legalize pot.

Dude - (taking a puff) That is so wrong

LOL! I am so tired

ROTFLMAO!!!

There is a big difference between stoners and hippies.

Guess I am getting old - I guess I should have said I was taking a hit

LOL!

But it is for medicinal purposes

joint, bong, pipe, roach, pot, weed, grass, hit, bowl, maui wowie, sticky, high, wasted...

I'm miss innocent, so I know I missed a bunch of terminology. I think I'll organize a fundraiser for terminology research.

'Cause-related' is very ambiguous. I'm supporting a mission trip fundraiser...can I assume that is okay?

I don't think that falls under the "inconsistent with The Pampered Chef brand image and reputation. I think what they're trying to avoid is the PC name being linked with controversial issues.

hey come to canada you can get a prescription for pot up here lol

Hopefully, the mission isn't headed to join forces with the Iraqi's. That might be a controversal way to link PChef's name.

I think that if you refer to The Pampered Chef's mission statement that could be helpful. When in doubt call the home office.

1. What is the definition of "consultants and above" in this policy?

The term "consultants and above" refers to any individual who holds a position at or above the level of consultant within The Pampered Chef organization.

2. What does it mean to "partner with" a political organization?

To "partner with" a political organization means to collaborate or work together with that organization in some capacity, such as endorsing their political views or promoting their activities.

3. Can consultants and above attend events held by political organizations?

Yes, consultants and above are allowed to attend events held by political organizations as long as they are not actively promoting their business at the event.

4. What types of organizations are considered "cause-related"?

Cause-related organizations are those that support a particular cause or issue, such as environmental groups, human rights organizations, or charities. This does not include The Pampered Chef's current charitable partners.

5. How does the Home Office determine which groups are "inconsistent" with The Pampered Chef's brand image?

The Home Office uses its own discretion and guidelines to determine which groups are inconsistent with The Pampered Chef's brand image and reputation. This may include organizations with controversial or divisive views, or those that do not align with the company's values and mission.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WoodenSpoon
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
bbauman07
Replies
Views
raebates
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies