• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Show Evaluation Survey

In summary, the person is working to increase their number of shows and show average. They offer cooking classes and emphasize using products on sale for inexpensive meals. Their show average is $471.66 and their top selling product is the Small Batter Bowl. They do 6-8 shows per month and their average order is $45. They have a mix of in-person and outside orders and serve a population with a lower income, but emphasize investing in quality products for long-term savings.
jcsmilez
Gold Member
I'm working to increase my number of shows and show average. I would love to know where others are and be inspired by you. If you don't mind sharing, please take my little survey and please share any tips you have in these categories.How many shows do you work per month on average?How many shows do you want per month?What's your personal flavor? What do you do that makes your show unique?What is your show average? (In P3 > Reports > Shows > Shows Sales)What is your #1 selling product? (In P3, >Reports > Shows > Top sell list)How many products in your top 10 are over $25?What is your favorite show recipe?What is is the average number of people at your shows?What is your average order?On average how many outside orders do you have per show?What is the financial demographic of the general population that you serve?
How do you make this a positive for your business?Thanks in advance! I look forward to reading the responses! :D

Last edited:
So here is me being honest, not too happy with the figures below but am looking to change it while supporting my customers and my team 100% along the way.How many shows do you work per month on average? 4How many shows do you want per month? 12-16What's your personal flavor? What do you do that makes your show unique? I offer cooking classes for kids and adults. I emphasize different cooking tips for healthy inexpensive cooking. I incorporate things that are on sale this week and show how they can make an inexpensive meals by watching the sales and using items like our DCB and 12" skillet. I am working to make my shows more exciting and fun.What is your show average? $471.66What is your #1 selling product? Small Batter Bowl - I do batter bowl fundraisers.What is your favorite show recipe? Chicken Fajitas in the DCBHow many products in your top 10 are over $25? Only 1, the Food Chopper :(What is is the average number of people at your shows? 8What is your average order? $45On average how many outside orders do you have per show? 1-2What is the financial demographic of the general population that you serve?
How do you make this a positive for your business? Shasta County is a pretty poor area with an above average unemployment rate. Most people by nature will not spend on what they consider extraneous, I emphasize investing in quality every day products and how that will save money and health over time.

Last edited:
jcsmilez said:
I'm working to increase my number of shows and show average. I would love to know where others are and be inspired by you. If you don't mind sharing, please take my little survey and please share any tips you have in these categories.

How many shows do you work per month on average? 6-8 - that's not including catalog shows though

How many shows do you want per month? 8-10

What's your personal flavor? What do you do that makes your show unique? I do a fun cooking show. I share a TON of cooking tips and other kitchen tips, and lots of alternate uses for the products I'm demoing. I tend to crack a lot of jokes and joke around with the group quite a bit in a teasing sort of way...

What is your show average? (In P3 > Reports > Shows > Shows Sales) $642

What is your #1 selling product? (In P3, >Reports > Shows > Top sell list) Mix n Chop - 297 of those in the last 12 months!

How many products in your top 10 are over $25? Three - Food Chopper, Large Bar Pan, Large Round Stone.

What is your favorite show recipe? I have to pick one? I love Incredible 30 Minute Chicken w/ Strawberry Spinach Salad, Loaded Baked Potato Chowder, DCB Fajitas, and Cool and Crunchy Chicken Taco Salad

What is is the average number of people at your shows? This answer is for this question and the following two questions. These answers come from Consultant Connection Performance Details Report. The avg. # of orders per show is 12, so based on a show avg. of $642, that makes my avg. order $53.50. It doesn't break it down with how many are at the show vs. outside orders and that's hard for me to say. Sometimes I get ZERO outside orders, and sometimes I get 10.

What is your average order?

On average how many outside orders do you have per show?

What is the financial demographic of the general population that you serve?
How do you make this a positive for your business? I live in Michigan....we were having a one state recession way before the rest of the country, and we are still at the bottom for Economic Outlook. We were the only state in 2010 to LOSE population. That's probably why everyone else has gained! People here are used to struggling, I think. On a whole, I think it's been great for my business. People HAVE to eat home more, so they want easy healthy recipes and they need tools to cook.

Thanks in advance! I look forward to reading the responses! :D

There! My answers are in red. :D

jcsmilez said:
I'm working to increase my number of shows and show average. I would love to know where others are and be inspired by you. If you don't mind sharing, please take my little survey and please share any tips you have in these categories.How many shows do you work per month on average? 10-15How many shows do you want per month? 15-20 (want to incorporate Lunch Shows)What's your personal flavor? What do you do that makes your show unique? Food Network Style - I am Alton Brown wrapped up in a Rachael Ray Body...quirky but cute! AND you get to eat the food I make when I am done!

What is your show average? (In P3 > Reports > Shows > Shows Sales) $985.83What is your #1 selling product? (In P3, >Reports > Shows > Top sell list)2583 Mix 'N Chop 378 (247 Deep Covered Bakers!!)How many products in your top 10 are over $25? 2 (Food Chopper, Deep Covered Baker) What is your favorite show recipe? Ultimate Fajitas, BBQ Pork Tenderloin, LBPC, Chicken Breasts (various recipes)What is is the average number of people at your shows? 10-12What is your average order? 50-100On average how many outside orders do you have per show? 5-10What is the financial demographic of the general population that you serve? New Mexico? 48th poorest state in NM. How do you make this a positive for your business? Everyone has to eat! People will invest in the right tools - show them why they need them!Thanks in advance! I look forward to reading the responses! :D
Hope that helps!

i really like this post made me realize i need to do alot of more shows!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I haven't posted much and I can't seem to do what everyone else is doing by adding the quote to their reply...can anyone help me since my sons got the computer gene from me and didn't leave me any smarts in that area??? LOL

ChefBevShu said:
Ok, I haven't posted much and I can't seem to do what everyone else is doing by adding the quote to their reply...can anyone help me since my sons got the computer gene from me and didn't leave me any smarts in that area??? LOL

Bev, click orginal post "quote" then as you type your answer next to question, you can highlight and change the color to whichever you choose. Look for the big A underlined black and changed the color to what you wish (big A is next to fonts/sizes)

Does that help?

Thanks Becky and CK, I was really hoping you would answer! It is so neat to see what others are doing and a little more realistic to see that your entire top 10 list isn't all higher priced items like my mind would lead me to believe. :)

jcsmilez said:
I'm working to increase my number of shows and show average. I would love to know where others are and be inspired by you. If you don't mind sharing, please take my little survey and please share any tips you have in these categories.

How many shows do you work per month on average?4-5

How many shows do you want per month? 4-6

What's your personal flavor? What do you do that makes your show unique? Completely interactive and fun. Lots of tips.

What is your show average? (In P3 > Reports > Shows > Shows Sales) $784
What is your #1 selling product? (In P3, >Reports > Shows > Top sell list) #1 is the Mix-n-Chop

How many products in your top 10 are over $25? Food Chopper, Salad Chopper and DCB

What is your favorite show recipe? Q&E fajitas with salsa

What is is the average number of people at your shows? 6-12

What is your average order? $50-75

On average how many outside orders do you have per show? probably 6-10

How do you make this a positive for your business? We are a blue collar area, lots of plants. This is definitely a plus because people need to stay home to eat and they are very particular how they spend their $$$

Mine are in blue- hope this helps!!!

ChefCKHall said:
Bev, click orginal post "quote" then as you type your answer next to question, you can highlight and change the color to whichever you choose. Look for the big A underlined black and changed the color to what you wish (big A is next to fonts/sizes)

Does that help?

Thank You ChefCKHall! I knew I was overlooking something and just couldn't figure it out! I appreciate it!:D

jcsmilez said:

How many shows do you work per month on average?3 - 4

How many shows do you want per month?8

What's your personal flavor? What do you do that makes your show unique?I offer lots of tips and keep it moving!

What is your show average? (In P3 > Reports > Shows > Shows Sales)$613.63

What is your #1 selling product? (In P3, >Reports > Shows > Top sell list)Mix 'N Chop!

How many products in your top 10 are over $25?None :(

What is your favorite show recipe? Loaded Baked Potato Soup

What is is the average number of people at your shows? 10

What is your average order? $40

On average how many outside orders do you have per show? 3 - 10 Depends on the host!

How do you make this a positive for your business?We are very rural here and most drive over an hour to factory jobs. More and more are staying home to eat instead of going out. We talk about making their favorite restaurant food at home.

Hope this helps! I have enjoyed reading other responses to your survey! It really shows me I need to be selling the over $25 products more and work on booking more shows. I better sign off and get busy!

The answers are based on all 12 months of 2010. I don't know how to change the color of my font, sorry.

How many shows do you work per month on average? 6.5

How many shows do you want per month? 8

What's your personal flavor? What do you do that makes your show unique? I sprinkle useful information through out. Make cooking look easy and keep a fast pace throughout.

What is your show average? (In P3 > Reports > Shows > Shows Sales) $587.29. Most of my months were higher than the this average, but I had two bad months last year that brought the average down.

What is your #1 selling product? (In P3, >Reports > Shows > Top sell list) Mix ‘n Chop (83)

How many products in your top 10 are over $25? Food Chopper (75), but I did sell 170 pieces of stoneware including 44 DCB.

What is your favorite show recipe? Anything in the Deep Covered Baker.

What is is the average number of people at your shows? About 11

What is your average order? About $53

On average how many outside orders do you have per show? About 4

How do you make this a positive for your business? It is hard to say. I live in Metropolitan Portland and I have shows with hard working blue collar folks and white collar folks. I work on the premise that everyone eats and everyone likes good food fast. So that is what I show them how to do, make good food fast.

jcsmilez said:

How many shows do you work per month on average? Generally 8 - 12, but it's always less in January and February.

How many shows do you want per month? 12 - 14

What's your personal flavor? What do you do that makes your show unique? I'm very funny, and I do the Walk through the Catalog Shows.

What is your show average? (In P3 > Reports > Shows > Shows Sales) $520

What is your #1 selling product? (In P3, >Reports > Shows > Top sell list) Mix N Chop

How many products in your top 10 are over $25? 1

What is your favorite show recipe? Right now the Glazed Lemon Cupcakes with Raspberry is pretty popular.

What is is the average number of people at your shows? 12 - 15

What is your average order? $42

On average how many outside orders do you have per show? 3 - 5

How do you make this a positive for your business? We live in a fairly depressed area. Stressing the value of PC products and encouraging people to work from a wish list, buying one or two items at a time, helps me to connect.

Interesting questions.

I am just starting to schedule more shows since my husband has returned from deployment and that gives me better options for my son than leaving him with a sitter many times in a month.

jcsmilez said:

How many shows do you work per month on average? 1 (but I've had a deployed husband and a 3 year old - he's back now, so I'm working toward more

How many shows do you want per month?8-10

What's your personal flavor? What do you do that makes your show unique? I still do "old fashioned" shows most of the time, with me preparing the recipe - but I do have people come up and try things out and lots of jokes and product tips

What is your show average? (In P3 > Reports > Shows > Shows Sales) My average cooking show over the last six months has been $400 - and I've done them in several different states

What is your #1 selling product? (In P3, >Reports > Shows > Top sell list) Season's Best

How many products in your top 10 are over $25? NONE! I can't believe that - it's because I haven't been doing a lot of shows. In the past it included the food chopper and large bar pan

What is your favorite show recipe? Chicken Broccoli Braid or some sort of ring but I've been doing DCB recipes lately

What is is the average number of people at your shows? about 8-12

What is your average order? $40-50

On average how many outside orders do you have per show? 3-5

How do you make this a positive for your business? I've done shows in three different states in the past six months and the finacial situation differs in all of them - no matter where I am, I try to push value compared to quality

jcsmilez said:

How many shows do you work per month on average? In 2010: 3.9 In 2011:4-6, depends on my schedule availability

How many shows do you want per month? In 2010:3-4 In 2011:6-8

What's your personal flavor? What do you do that makes your show unique? Fun and casual - allow guests to have fun and play with my "toys"

What is your show average? (In P3 > Reports > Shows > Shows Sales) In 2010: 499.78 In 2011:546.59 (Working for a more consistent sales avg...need better host coaching :blushing:

What is your #1 selling product? (In P3, >Reports > Shows > Top sell list)
Mix N Chop In 2011: Small Batter Bowl

How many products in your top 10 are over $25?
In 2010: Salad Chopper and Food Chopper In 2011:Deep Covered Baker Set

What is your favorite show recipe? Fajitas

What is is the average number of people at your shows? Usually 4-6; though there have been exceptions when I properly host coached. :rolleyes:

What is your average order? 51.55

On average how many outside orders do you have per show? 4-6

I tend to be in low income and middle class demographics.

How do you make this a positive for your business?
They are at home in need of both our tools and biz. Everyone eats and we can help them with the What's for dinner dilemma and reinspire them back into the kitchen.

Great survey! Actually pretty useful for me as well. I can see where I need to address and act. Thanks!

Wow, these are great! Thanks. Those that have a high number of attendees and high number of outside orders, is there anything specific that you are doing to help that? Ie. Mail out invites, call guests before show, offer extra incentive to the host?? Thanks.

answers in purple
jcsmilez said:

How many shows do you work per month on average? 4-6

How many shows do you want per month? 8-10

What's your personal flavor? What do you do that makes your show unique? Keep it simple ??

What is your show average? (In P3 > Reports > Shows > Shows Sales) $546

What is your #1 selling product? (In P3, >Reports > Shows > Top sell list) Large Bar Pan

How many products in your top 10 are over $25? 2 bar pan and food chopper

What is your favorite show recipe? Cool Veggie Pizza

What is is the average number of people at your shows? 6-12

What is your average order? $50-$75

On average how many outside orders do you have per show? 4-8

What is the financial demographic of the general population that you serve? low income, middle class
How do you make this a positive for your business? Showing them how to eat healthier by using our products and saving money.

How many shows do you work per month on average? 2

How many shows do you want per month? 2

What's your personal flavor? What do you do that makes your show unique?KIS - Keep it simple.

What is your show average? (In P3 > Reports > Shows > Shows Sales)$753

What is your #1 selling product? (In P3, >Reports > Shows > Top sell list)Lg Bar Pan & DCB

How many products in your top 10 are over $25? 2 - Lg bar pan & DCB

What is your favorite show recipe? Fajitas

What is is the average number of people at your shows?10-15

What is your average order?$55

On average how many outside orders do you have per show? 2 - need to work on that

How do you make this a positive for your business?Working class - a lot of ship yard workers and military

jcsmilez said:
How many shows do you work per month on average?(2009-8.6) (2010-7) (2011-7)[/COLOR]
How many shows do you want per month? 10-12What's your personal flavor? What do you do that makes your show unique? Honestly I have never thought about this, my goal is to teach people to eat at home as a family, on a budget in under 30 minutes. But I do hands on and traditional demo shows and I do some theme shows as well.What is your show average? (In P3 > Reports > Shows > Shows Sales) (2009-$607) (2010-$574) (2011 $607) Note the show sales avg in the report averages your average. When I divide my total sales by # of shows it is more accurate.What is your #1 selling product? (In P3, >Reports > Shows > Top sell list) for 2010 Mix N Chop. Last 6 years still mix n chop! 513How many products in your top 10 are over $25? for 2010 salad chopper and food chopper. For all time Food chopper, large bar pan and easy read measuring cups.
I rarely demo the food chopper at my shows
What is your favorite show recipe? Chicken Fajitas, Chipotle Chili Bake and Sat morning Brunch with Ham and Cheese Brunch squares

What is is the average number of people at your shows? Based on this year 11 orders per show.

What is your average order? Based on this year $55.18[/COLOR]On average how many outside orders do you have per show? It depends on the show, sometimes several sometimes none.

How do you make this a positive for your business? I live in a tri-state so I work in Kentucky, Ohio, and Indiana. All three states have been hit hard in this economy but I really believe that with our opportunity, host program and great products I have something to offer everyone out there!
:D

This has been very helpful. Thanks!

Ok...I feel really dumb since I've been doing this for 5 years and don't know the answer...but where do you find average number of guests at your show, average order and average outside orders?

Here is what I have

jcsmilez said:
How many shows do you work per month on average?2-3

How many shows do you want per month?6-8

What's your personal flavor? What do you do that makes your show unique?still working on that one

What is your show average? $599.91

What is your #1 selling product? mini serving spatula

How many products in your top 10 are over $25?1 - food chopper

What is your favorite show recipe?ultimate fajitas w/ guac and salsa

What is is the average number of people at your shows? I would say about 7

What is your average order? around $30ish

On average how many outside orders do you have per show?5ish

What is the financial demographic of the general population that you serve?I am in metro detroit...with that being said most of the people that I service are middle class/suburban and those w/ one spouse laid off

Last edited:

What is the purpose of the Pampered Chef Show Evaluation Survey?

The Pampered Chef Show Evaluation Survey is designed to gather feedback from customers who have attended a Pampered Chef cooking demonstration or party. The feedback collected helps us improve our products, services, and overall customer experience.

How can I access the Pampered Chef Show Evaluation Survey?

The survey can be accessed online through the link provided on your order form or invitation. You can also request a paper copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

How long does it take to complete the survey?

The survey typically takes less than 10 minutes to complete. However, the time may vary depending on your responses and feedback.

Are there any rewards or incentives for completing the survey?

Yes, as a thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, you will be entered into a monthly drawing for a chance to win a free Pampered Chef product.

Is the survey confidential?

Yes, all responses are kept confidential and will only be used for the purpose of improving our products and services. Your personal information will not be shared with any third parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
barbjans
  • Raenstorm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies