• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clarifying Show Sales: Total vs. Commissionable?

In summary, total sales include all products sold during a show, while commissionable sales only include products that count towards commission and bonuses. Commissionable sales are calculated by subtracting non-commissionable items from total sales. Clarifying show sales is important for accurate earnings and performance tracking. Commission is only earned on commissionable items, not non-commissionable items. To increase commissionable sales, focus on selling and promoting commissionable products and educate customers on the difference between commissionable and non-commissionable items.
Jenni
So Under our name it says best show... now is that show total or comissionable sales? Just wondering!!! I need to up date mine.....Also our career sales goal of $15000. is that show total or com sales only?Thanks~

Last edited:
Jenni said:
So Under our name it says best show... now is that show total or comissionable sales? Just wondering!!! I need to up date mine.....

Also our career sales goal of $15000. is that show total or com sales only?

Thanks~

Most people use commissionable sales for Best Show....mine is a Fundraiser I did - my best show not a FR is $1550.

Career Sales is commissionable sales also.

Thanks~ becky :D

Jenni said:
Thanks~ becky :D
You're welcome!

And WOOOO HOOOO! Look at that new show total! Way to go!

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out. The "best show" under your name refers to your total sales, including both total and commissionable sales. As for the career sales goal of $15000, that also includes both total and commissionable sales. Let me know if you have any other questions or need help updating your information. Happy selling!

What is the difference between total sales and commissionable sales?

Total sales refer to the total amount of products sold during a show, including both commissionable and non-commissionable items. Commissionable sales only include the products that count towards your commission and bonuses.

How is commissionable sales calculated?

Commissionable sales are calculated by subtracting non-commissionable items, such as shipping and handling fees, from the total sales. The remaining amount is what counts towards your commission.

Why is it important to clarify show sales?

Clarifying show sales helps you understand your earnings and bonuses accurately. It also allows you to track your performance and identify areas for improvement.

Can I earn commission on non-commissionable items?

No, commission is only earned on commissionable items. Non-commissionable items are not factored into your earnings and bonuses.

How can I increase my commissionable sales?

You can increase your commissionable sales by focusing on promoting and selling products that count towards your commission. Also, make sure to educate your customers on the difference between commissionable and non-commissionable items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • SummerG
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies