• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your Best Show - Total Sales or Just Product Totals?

In summary, most everyone on here lists their best show. commissionable sales are what you are eligible to earn a commission on.
hoosierchef
Ok, so most everyone on here lists their best show. Are you listing your total show or just product totals only?? Just curious..... :rolleyes:

I'm listing Commissionable Sales.

pamperedlinda said:
I'm listing Commissionable Sales.

Dang girl! What's your secret? :p

pamperedlinda said:
I had an awesome host in November!

Congrats!! That is so Awesome!!! I can only hope to do so well......

Commissionable sales for me.

Commissionable sales for me, too.

Me three...or four...I can't count...too much sugar going through me from Aloha
Pizza

commissionable sales also, but I had the same question when I started on Chef Success!

Well, any way you look at it - 0 is 0! Nada, nothing, null, etc.

But, looking forward to changing that next week!!!!

At least it isn't negative!

Can you HAVE a negative show? KG?

cmdtrgd said:

Only when a guests son pukes in front of you twice I guess... :eek:

(Stole that from the other thread...)

commissionable sales here

janetupnorth said:

Bahahahahahaha!!

cmdtrgd said:
If you enter your expenses into PPP creatively - but that might raise a couple of flags at the IRS.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
If you enter your expenses into PPP creatively - but that might raise a couple of flags at the IRS.

Would that be a caution flag, an American flag or those little flags I can apply to my messages in Outlook?

A big RED one that says, "AUDIT ME!"

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
A big RED one that says, "AUDIT ME!"

Would it be funny if you walked into a cubicle farm at the IRS and saw those flying everywhere????? :rolleyes:

Ok, better head to bed - getting whippy on bad jokes...

This may be a dumb question, but what are commissionable sales? LOL I'm sure all the info will be in my kit but I'm just wondering now.

Those would be the sales at a show you actually get paid for. You don't get paid for host benefits, guest specials and certain other discounted sales.

That's nice to hear, it increases the Best Show for me. I had been thinking it was Guest Sales. Commissionable makes more sense.

commissionable sales for me too...

Commission baby!!!!Commissionable sales!
And hopefully this year my goal is to raise that to a much higher amount! We shall see!
I had a great host too. She really worked hard and is a good friend. So I was grateful and thankful. I was able to sit in the special seat at my cluster meeting and feel special that day. Plus I got some goodies!!!

Debbie :D

:D Commissionable sales!!!:D :D :D That show was from my mystery host show in NOvember 2006!!! I had 43 people show up to my home!!!:D

I went for commissionable sales, too.

Commissionable sales!:)

DMB75 said:
This may be a dumb question, but what are commissionable sales? LOL I'm sure all the info will be in my kit but I'm just wondering now.

It's not a dumb question at all! Commissionable sales are what you are eligible to earn a commission on. You can't earn a commission on the hostess' free products and/or half price/specials. I'm not quite so sure myself, but I'm sure someone here will correct me!

It's been 5 years since I sold, so it's all still blurry to me too.

janetupnorth said:

ROFLMAO!! ewwwww Yes that would definately be a negative show!! LOL Mine is from commisionable sales as well. I am floored by some of the show totals I have seen!! I can't wait for my first show like that!!

Commissionable sales.

Mine is commissionable sales too, but I just had to double check in PP! :)
It was a fundraiser show from my son's preschool last year. I'm doing another one in March...hope it breaks my record!

Related to What's Your Best Show - Total Sales or Just Product Totals?

1. What do you mean by "best show"?

When someone says "best show," they are typically referring to a sales event or trade show where they achieved high numbers in terms of sales, leads, or customer engagement.

2. Should I list my total show or just product totals when talking about my best show?

It ultimately depends on what you are trying to showcase. If you want to highlight the overall success of your event, you may want to list your total show sales. However, if you want to focus on the success of your individual products, then listing just the product totals may be more appropriate.

3. What is the benefit of listing total show sales?

Listing total show sales can give a more accurate representation of the success of the event as a whole. It takes into account all sales, not just those of individual products, and can show the overall impact of the event on your business.

4. Is there a specific industry standard for what constitutes a "best show"?

No, there is no set industry standard for what makes a "best show." It can vary depending on the goals and objectives of the event, the industry, and the company's own metrics for success.

5. Why is it important to clarify whether you are listing total show sales or just product totals when talking about your best show?

Clarifying this distinction can prevent confusion and provide a more accurate understanding of the success of the event. It also allows for a more meaningful comparison between different events or companies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• magentablue
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • Jenni
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies