• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Try the SCRAppIN' SQUARE Game & Increase Your Sales!

In summary, this new game that Michelle started playing with her shows adds about $400+ to her sales a month. It is called the Scrappin' Square Game and it is a lot of fun.
pcgogetter
Gold Member
a new game I started doing with my shows...It adds about $400+ to my sales a month. It is called the.. SCRAPPIN’ SQUARE GAME

Ok, here’s how it works! You get people to purchase squares for $2 a piece regardless of whether they are coming to your event or not. They pick what numbers they want, and you write their names on those squares. Once you are done selling squares, the total number of squares sold X $2 = the amount of free product to be won. At the closing of your show, we will draw a number and the person who owns that # square wins the total amount of free product. For example, if you sell all 50 squares, you multiply 50 X $2 and you get $100. We draw #28 at your party and Lucy Smith’s name is on #28 so Lucy wins $100 in free product. The benefit for you as a hostess is that $ amount will be added to your total party sales. So, if you sell all 50 squares, then $100 will be added to your party total.

Any questions please let me know.

Thank you,
Michelle Lemon
Your Cooking Consultant
The Pampered Chef®

www.pamperedchef.biz/"name"

Attachments

• number game.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 460
  • number game-1.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 412
Last edited:
Michelle,

Just an FYI- you can't have your entire PWS address in your signature. If you put "../name" folks around here will know what it means.

Ooops I just copied the instrucitons page and pasted it in my post... Thanks for the FYI.

Just don't want you to get in trouble. :)

I like this idea. Do you get many people not buying but just hoping they get the winning ticket?

Not realy I have one lady who has spent $80 trying to win & still hasn't won!!!LOL I told her she should be the winner ;ast week just for buying so many squares!!!!!

FyiThat sounds like a GREAT game to play, just be careful that's illegal in some states. It's considered gambling and if you don't have a license you could get in trouble. I've never heard of anyone actually getting in trouble for it (I've seen it played with other direct selling companies) but I wouldn't want you to be the first.

WAY TO BOOST YOUR SALES, though! Thanks for the ideas!

1. What is the SCRAppIN' SQUARE Game?

The SCRAppIN' SQUARE Game is a fun and interactive way for customers to try out Pampered Chef products while earning rewards.

2. How does the SCRAppIN' SQUARE Game work?

To play the SCRAppIN' SQUARE Game, customers purchase a square on the game board for a set price. Depending on the results of a spin, they can either win a prize or receive a discount on their purchase.

3. What types of prizes can customers win through the SCRAppIN' SQUARE Game?

Prizes for the SCRAppIN' SQUARE Game can range from Pampered Chef products to discounts on future purchases. The specific prizes may vary depending on the consultant hosting the game.

4. How can playing the SCRAppIN' SQUARE Game increase sales?

The SCRAppIN' SQUARE Game encourages customers to try out Pampered Chef products and provides them with a fun and rewarding experience. This can lead to increased interest in the products and potentially higher sales.

5. Is the SCRAppIN' SQUARE Game only available for in-person parties?

No, the SCRAppIN' SQUARE Game can also be played virtually through video or social media platforms. This allows for a wider reach and more opportunities to engage with customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcgogetter
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MeesMom3
  • HeatherZ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedMelanie
Replies