• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Play the Hawaiian Island Game & Win a Special Prize!

In summary, this silly game that I play at my shows helps me generate more interest in my business opportunity and leads to larger orders and bookings.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
Since this year is a trip to Maui I have been playing a game at my show and the thing is it has really increased my sales at my last two shows. People are thinking about how they are helping me earn a trip to Hawaii and are placing larger orders PLUS I have got quite a few bookings.

Here is the silly game but as we play it I am reminding them how I am going to earn the trip.

Let's Travel To A Hawaiian Island
Give everyone a piece of paper, and tell your guests to close their eyes and imagine that you are on a Hawaiian Island.

1. First, draw an island in the middle of your paper.
2. Then to the left of your island, draw a ship.
3. Your island is surrounded by water, so please put some fish in the sea.
4. This is Hawaii, so put a palm tree on the island.
5. Its a nice day, so put some birds in the air.
6. That ship didn't get there by itself, so put a sailor in the ship.
7. He might get hungary, so draw some coconuts on the palm tree.
8. Sailors like to see where they are going, so put some portholes on the ship.
9. Sailors like entertainment, so draw a hula dancer on the island.
10. Its a sunny day, so put the sun in the sky.

Now open your eyes and how does it look.

Now if your island is in the middle, give yourself ten points.
If your ship is to the left of the island, but not touching, give yourself ten points.
If you have more than two fish, give yourself fifteen points.
If the base of the palm tree is on the island, give yourself twenty points.
If you have more than two birds in the air, give yourself twenty points.
If your sailor is on the ship, not swimming, give yourself twenty points.
If there are any coconuts on the tree, give yourself fifteen points.
If your portholes are on the ship, give yourself twenty points.
If your hula dancer is on the island and not touching water, give yourself twenty points.
Now if the sun is....
To the left, give yourself twenty points.
If it is to the right, give yourself fifteen points.
And if your sun is in the middle, give yourself ten points.

Now add your points up and the guest with the highest score will win a special prize. A perfect score is 165.

cute, thanks for sharing

Sarah, I may be totally missing the boat here but how does this game help you get increased bookings, larger orders, etc.?

CookieChick said:
Sarah, I may be totally missing the boat here but how does this game help you get increased bookings, larger orders, etc.?

I don't think it does that, but it informs about the incentive trip therefore it gets people interested in the business opportunity.

People ask how I earn the trip and ask more questions about how I can earn the trip. They say, "Oh you earn points based on what we spend? I guess I will spend that few extra dollars if it helps toward you goal". They are also get to ask more questions about the business and see some of the rewards PC offers.

1. How do I play the Hawaiian Island Game?

To play the Hawaiian Island Game, you will need to visit our website and click on the designated link. From there, you will be prompted to enter your information and select a virtual island to reveal your prize.

2. Is there a limit to how many times I can play the Hawaiian Island Game?

Yes, each person is limited to one play per day. This allows for fair chances for all participants to win.

3. What are the prizes for the Hawaiian Island Game?

The prizes for the Hawaiian Island Game vary and can include special discounts, free products, or even a grand prize trip to Hawaii. You won't know what you've won until you play!

4. How will I receive my prize if I win?

If you win a prize from the Hawaiian Island Game, you will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem your prize. Some prizes may require you to enter a code at checkout, while others may involve contacting our customer service team.

5. Can I transfer my prize to someone else?

Unfortunately, prizes won from the Hawaiian Island Game cannot be transferred to another person. They are only valid for the person who played and won the prize.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heatherbug737
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
sassypip
Replies
Views
Admin Greg