• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Party Sales with the $2 Chance Game!

In summary, the $2 chance game gets the attention of the guest and they want to earn insentives. Most who come to a show are looking for a bargin!!!
HeatherZ
I tried the $2 chance game I saw on this board somewhere. I put my host's sister in charge of collecting the money and having people sign the square with their name and phone number. This game is where I have a sheet of paper with blocks numbered 1-30. Each guest is asked if they want to take a chance to win FREE products. If all 30 squares are filled they get $60 in free product and the guest special. You can have your host do it before the party as well. They do not have to be present to win. So, at my party today I had 9 squares filled in. So the winner got $18 dollars in free product. Well, the woman that won had just place her order for 34 dollars. So, when I added on the 18 she was just $8 dollars short of the $60. So she just HAD to get it up to $60!!! I increased my sales today by $26 dollars. I just rewrote her slip and she just rewrote me a check! If it was someone that was not at the party they just have to know that they are responsible for the shipping/handling and tax. I am going to try it again next week. It was so easy to do. I didn't have chips with the numbers ahead of time so one of the guests just wrote out the numbers for me. I should have advisded them to only put the numbers in that were choosen. It took about 6 tries to get a number someone picked. I think they had fun with it. Thanks to whoever posted the $2 chance game before!
HeatherZ

WAY TOO GO!!! That's a really cool idea to get people to Order More, Last month I was at a show and I showed EVERYONE the guest special and told them if they bought $60.00 or more they would get the small batter bowl for free!!! They all spent way over $70.00!!! That was an awsome show!!!!

I started offering this as well to my hosts in July. My first host who did it got an additional $34 of sales on her show! I think this is an awesome way to increase sales! I just wish all my hosts would take me up on the offer.

I encorgage my guest to make a wish list, and then we go over it before the party and I remind them of what the specail is for that month, but one thing taht I do at every party is that I share with the guest what is on the host wish list!!!! I kind of make it a game having them flipping through the catalog !!!!!

There was another thread about this - they were calling it a Pampered Pool. I gave the hostess of my show today one of these. (It was my first time to use it) The winner will receive $60 in free products. It boosted my hostess up to the next level in free product. She said everybody was excited about it.

I give a inscentive to the guest that finds her number one Item before I can tell them what it is!!!! they like free shipping!!

I love this idea! I am going to try this at my next show!

It gets the atteion of the guest that is for sure. They want to earn insentives most of the time at least. Most who come to a show are looking for a bargin!!!

Do guests seem to enjoy this? I'm kinda on the fence, but willing to give something new a try.

I have to say that I finally handed this out, one to my current catty show and one whose party I will be having Saturday, so I will let everyone know how mine turns out also. I have seen it work very well for many other direct sales companies and I had been meaning to use it for myself for a very very long time and just wouldn't think about it when I was getting all of their stuff put together.

I actually just went to another type of party where her squares were $4 each, I thought it was high and I would much rather spend $1 per square and spend the same amount, but I planned on buying one anyway for my friend, then my mother wasn't going to go since she was broke and I guilted her into going since she said she was going to go before, and I made her pick a number also and she won, but she gave it to me and I bought her a few things with it, so it was all good, lol, it was $180 worth!!! I about fell over.

What I do , is I get together with my host about an hour to 45 mins before the show, I give her five mins to write down the things that she would like for free and half priced items, and then I let her know how much of a show we are aiming for. Then when all the guest arrive I tell them it's time for a game of the top five reasons to host a pampered chef cooking show!!! Then at the end of my demo we play what's on the host wish list!!! the person that guess all the things on the host wish list wins!!! Its really fun!!

HeatherZ said:
I tried the $2 chance game I saw on this board somewhere. I put my host's sister in charge of collecting the money and having people sign the square with their name and phone number. This game is where I have a sheet of paper with blocks numbered 1-30. Each guest is asked if they want to take a chance to win FREE products. If all 30 squares are filled they get $60 in free product and the guest special. You can have your host do it before the party as well. They do not have to be present to win. So, at my party today I had 9 squares filled in. So the winner got $18 dollars in free product. Well, the woman that won had just place her order for 34 dollars. So, when I added on the 18 she was just $8 dollars short of the $60. So she just HAD to get it up to $60!!! I increased my sales today by $26 dollars. I just rewrote her slip and she just rewrote me a check! If it was someone that was not at the party they just have to know that they are responsible for the shipping/handling and tax. I am going to try it again next week. It was so easy to do. I didn't have chips with the numbers ahead of time so one of the guests just wrote out the numbers for me. I should have advisded them to only put the numbers in that were choosen. It took about 6 tries to get a number someone picked. I think they had fun with it. Thanks to whoever posted the $2 chance game before!
HeatherZ

I'm kinda stumped here, I have a woman that keeps having Catalog shows, but only aims for the minimum. She has close to $ 200.00; I"m going to give her the idea of 30 squares for $ 2.00 ea. for buying customers only to boost her sales my ? is I'm willing to offer the winner free s/h on both the winning items and their purchased items but what about the tax? Do they still pay the taxes on the items? we can't get around the taxes?

:eek:

TIA;

Liz

After I found the 30 square game on here I gave it out to some host. One host asked a lady at work to buy a square, she did and won. I call the lady and asked her what she wanted for her $60 in free stuff. She asked me if she could do this, of course I said yes. She has done 5 boards a month - 1 at her work, 1-church and 1 at the 3 groups she belongs to. Each month she has turned in $300 + orders (because some people want to order other things but she doesn't push it) She said that she does it this way so people don't get tried of her asking for them to buy anything, it's just $2 a square and just 1 board at each place. Each time she says the board goes fast because people want to try to get the free stuff. I told her that she could do two boards and she says she wants the people to come running to her when she comes in on the second Tuesday of the month with the boards. It's getting her everything she wants, One months she didn't want to use her free money so she left a friend buy her free stuff and saved the money for the next month and then when she gave me the next order she used that money to add things to her host list.

The board game has been very helpful to many of my host, I just love them.

My niece - who is one of my recruits - got a catalog show together just using the PC Pool - she was $220 short of qualifying in month 2 - and got over $300 from just selling the squares! Her hubby took a couple sheets to work to help her out. The winner ended up purchasing a piece of cookware and was thrilled! Its a great way to get that one last little show in if you need it!

Be careful when you're offering this game! On the suggestion of another consultant on this board, I contacted Iowa's gaming commission and found out that I need a license in this state to hold a game like this because it's considered a raffle! The only way that I could get a license to do it was to be a charitable organization. I am no longer offering this just in case someone decides to turn me in for some silly reason and then I would get to deal with the gaming commission. That wouldn't be so much fun.

please post link to the download of the Chef Pampered Pool game.
Thanks

This is the one I have

Attachments

• CHEF SUCCESS - 30 Square Game 001 Host Letter.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 420
  • CHEF SUCCESS - 30 Square Game 001 Host Letter - Game.doc
    22 KB · Views: 339
Tomorrow night I have a large party (20-30):D I'm just gonna tell them buy as many squares as you like. I know if I was at a party with this kind of thing I would buy at least 5 squares, I would figure spend 10.00 & possibly get 60.00 free products. tomorrow night maybe I can fill 3,4 or more thats a nice 200.00 added to the party!;)

When do you do the drawing? I don't want someone that was going to place a $60 order to use their "win" to cover it. Kind of defeats the purpose of the game, does that make sense?

PamperedMelanie said:
When do you do the drawing? I don't want someone that was going to place a $60 order to use their "win" to cover it. Kind of defeats the purpose of the game, does that make sense?

At the end of the show, after you take all the orders
;) ;)

Ginger428 said:
At the end of the show, after you take all the orders
;) ;)

I was thinking that and then I thought what if some of them had already left, but I guess you could just call them.

I also thought I could say, "I will be doing the drawing on saturday" (or whatever day is like the day after the show) and call the winner. That would give host time to fill in more squares if she needed to and kind of take me off the spot that night to finish that up. Whatcha think?

PamperedMelanie said:
I was thinking that and then I thought what if some of them had already left, but I guess you could just call them.

I also thought I could say, "I will be doing the drawing on saturday" (or whatever day is like the day after the show) and call the winner. That would give host time to fill in more squares if she needed to and kind of take me off the spot that night to finish that up. Whatcha think?

Sounds like a plan, let me see how it goes tomorrow night!!:D

I have a show tonight, I think I will try it, I will ask my host if she wants to. Thanks for the feedback (good luck with yours!!) I will let you know tomorrow how it went if I do it.

Thanks Theresa for the game, I'm using it!;)

What is the $2 Chance Game?

The $2 Chance Game is a fun and interactive game where you can win amazing prizes from Pampered Chef by spending only $2. It's a great way to try out new products and potentially win big!

How do I play the $2 Chance Game?

To play the $2 Chance Game, simply purchase a $2 Chance token from your Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. Then, scratch off the silver coating on the token to reveal your prize. You could win a product, discount, or even a trip!

Can I play the $2 Chance Game more than once?

Yes, you can play the $2 Chance Game as many times as you'd like. Each $2 token will give you a chance to win a different prize. However, please note that the game is subject to availability and while supplies last.

What kind of prizes can I win from the $2 Chance Game?

The prizes for the $2 Chance Game vary and can include Pampered Chef products, discounts on future purchases, and even trips to our headquarters in Illinois. The specific prizes available may differ depending on the time of year and availability.

Are there any restrictions for playing the $2 Chance Game?

The $2 Chance Game is open to legal residents of the United States and Canada, excluding Quebec, who are 18 years or older. Please refer to the official rules for more information on eligibility and restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcgogetter
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies