• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Odd Question About Best Show Total

In summary, the conversation was about the speaker's first show, which was a Mega Show with three hosts. They were asking for advice on reporting their best show on a forum and received encouragement and congratulations from others. The speaker also mentioned getting nervous during the show and their mother's high sales. The expert summarizer advises including the total for all three hosts when reporting the best show and encourages the speaker to continue their success in future shows.
Stephanie Fisher
Ok here it is. I had my very first show/shows today:love: . I had 3 hosts want to do a party together so we had a Mega Show. My question is when you guys put your Best show on here would you put the total for all 3 seems how it was ONE show or the best of the 3.

I am so glad my first show is done and out of the way now! I just hope next time I won't get up there and loose my train of thought like I did today. I think next time it won't be so big so I wont be as nervous :yuck: :eek: . I hope

don't think it matterI don't see why you can't put that Show on here. I don't think it matters whether there is 1, 2, or more Hosts OR if it is Cooking, Catty, PB, or F/R.

PUT IT UP HERE TO BRAG! YOU DESERVE IT :) :)

Congrats on your first Show!

Put your best show- I love to see how large the totals can be. Then I want to know what you did! :) My best is like $800.

GREAT JOB!!!!!

well so far I have it for the total of all 3. My best show out of them is $476 so far there is still outside orders for that person (my mother). She had ONE person order $185. Where were those people when I had a show. LOL! Thanks Ladies for the Congrats your guys are all great here!!!!

you all had a great weekend!Congratulations on your first show(s)! That's so exciting to have a Mega Show with three hosts. As for reporting your best show on here, I would suggest including the total for all three hosts since it was one show. That way, you can accurately track your progress and celebrate your success. Don't worry about getting nervous during your first show, it's completely normal. The more shows you do, the more comfortable and confident you will become. Keep up the great work and wishing you many more successful shows in the future! :)

1. What is the "Odd Question About Best Show Total"?

The "Odd Question About Best Show Total" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to ask a unique or unusual question about the best way to use Pampered Chef products in a live virtual cooking show.

2. How does the "Odd Question About Best Show Total" work?

To submit an "Odd Question About Best Show Total," customers can visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Ask an Odd Question" button on the "Best Show Total" page. From there, they can type in their question and submit it for consideration.

3. Who answers the "Odd Question About Best Show Total"?

The "Odd Question About Best Show Total" is answered by a team of Pampered Chef consultants who have expertise in using the products during live virtual cooking shows. They are trained to provide creative and helpful solutions to unique questions.

4. Can I ask more than one "Odd Question About Best Show Total"?

Yes, customers are welcome to submit multiple "Odd Questions About Best Show Total." However, to ensure that all questions have a chance to be answered, Pampered Chef asks that customers limit their submissions to one question per week.

5. What are some examples of "Odd Questions About Best Show Total"?

Some examples of "Odd Questions About Best Show Total" include, "What is the best way to use the Quick Slice for making homemade salsa?" and "Can I use the Rockcrok for making a lasagna in my virtual cooking show?" These questions are unique and may not have a clear answer, making them perfect for the "Odd Question About Best Show Total" feature.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • hoosierchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cat
  • amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies