• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Real Highest Show Total: Celebrating a $1525 Bridal Shower!

In summary, the speaker shares their excitement for their successful bridal shower event, where they made a total of $1525 in sales and secured three bookings. They also mention reaching the $3000 level and having more shows and catalog shows to do for the month. Others in the conversation offer congratulations and ask for advice on handling personal orders at the event. The speaker explains their process using a bridal order form and product labels. They also mention their director giving them an "accidental" booking and their husband's reaction to the news. Overall, the speaker is thrilled with their results and grateful for the support and encouragement of their peers.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I just returned home from the Bridal Shower I had today......WOW!
I know my best Show Total shows $5000 - but that was a fundraiser that I worked on for a whole month.

I consider today to be my REAL highest show total! $1525! I knew it was going to be good when I walked in and was handed $700 in outside orders! Oh - and I have 3 bookings! First time EVER that I have had bookings at a Bridal Shower!

With this show, I now have made the $3000 level - and I have 2 shows and 2 catalog shows still to do/close for this month! I was so pumped all the way home, and then I got here - and everyone is gone:( so I had to jump online and share my excitement with all of you!

Way to go Becky!!!!

Woo hoo! Congratulations!

Yeah! Go Becky! That is SOOOOO awesome. I only have about 3 shows this month so it'll take a small miracle for me to get to $1500, but I'm having I'll get to submit 2 shows this month...

...but your excitement makes me happy - good job!

P.S. I saw the title and now I have the song going through my head...

"O Happy Day O Happy Day, when Jesus washed, when my Jesus washed, my sins away - O Happy Day"

Congrats!!!! Both are great for you!

Congratulations! Great job, great month!!!

janetupnorth said:
P.S. I saw the title and now I have the song going through my head...

"O Happy Day O Happy Day, when Jesus washed, when my Jesus washed, my sins away - O Happy Day"
:D Actually, that tune has been had been going thru my head for the last 2 days......DS got a DVD for his B-day with kids singing that song!

That is awesome... ain't God good?
Congrats... send some of the magic this way :)

Got two shows submitted for June working on a 3rd and hanging on with a hope and a prayer for some bookings in July!!!

Your excitement renews my faith.

This was an "Accidental" Booking! I'm almost afraid to call my director and let her know (she is on vacation until Mon though). She GAVE me this booking! This was the only day the hosts could throw the shower, and she was going to be on Vacation, so she called and asked if I wanted the booking! My director is so incredibly wonderful - when she gives a booking, it is totally! All sales, bookings, recruits, etc. go to the person doing the show.....but this one is almost too good to be true!

I'm still on a high! And my wonderful DH? When I told him, his comment was "Wow!.....so are you gonna get paid for it before we leave for vacation?" Gheesh! MEN!

Congrats! That is great :) Let me guess, the host actually put in the invites that there would be a PC lady there to take orders? a=Amazing what a little cooperation can do!

jenniferknapp said:
Congrats! That is great :) Let me guess, the host actually put in the invites that there would be a PC lady there to take orders? a=Amazing what a little cooperation can do!

The really amazing thing is that both of the hosts had never been to a PC party before! There were several people there who had never been to a PC show! I think that is part of the reason it was so much fun too - they would ooh and aah over every little thing....(and of course the bride was doing most of the demo, so they were hamming it up for her!)

Great! Did you collect personal orders from the guests as well? How do you handle entering the show in to PP... do you do two separate orders, one for the personal items and all of the other stuff collectively on one for the bride?

jenniferknapp said:
Great! Did you collect personal orders from the guests as well? How do you handle entering the show in to PP... do you do two separate orders, one for the personal items and all of the other stuff collectively on one for the bride?
I use a Bridal Order Form I found on here, along with Tasha's wonderful labels with the products and order #'s on them... I actually give everyone a 5x7 card,and pass around the labels and they peel off what they would like, and then at the end of the show, I give all of those to the bride so she can delete them from her registry.

Congrats!!!!

Way to go! Sounds like it was quite the profitable day for you, and like you got your foot in with a good circle of customers.

What is "My Real Highest Show Total"?

"My Real Highest Show Total" is a special celebration held by Pampered Chef consultants to recognize their highest show total, which is the total sales made at a single party or event. It is a way for consultants to showcase their hard work and success in their business.

How is the $1525 Bridal Shower celebrated?

The $1525 Bridal Shower is celebrated by the consultant who achieved this impressive sales total. It can be celebrated in a variety of ways, such as a special recognition at a team meeting, a post on social media, or a mention in the consultant's newsletter. Some consultants may also choose to offer a special promotion or discount to their customers in honor of this achievement.

What is the significance of the $1525 Bridal Shower?

The $1525 Bridal Shower represents a significant milestone in a consultant's business. It means that the consultant has successfully sold $1525 worth of Pampered Chef products at a single party or event, which is a great accomplishment. It also shows the consultant's dedication and hard work in building their business.

Can anyone achieve a $1525 Bridal Shower?

Yes, anyone can achieve a $1525 Bridal Shower with hard work, dedication, and strategic planning. It takes effort to build a successful Pampered Chef business, but with the right tools and support from the company, anyone can reach this milestone.

How can I host a successful Pampered Chef party or event?

To host a successful Pampered Chef party or event, it is important to plan ahead and promote the party to potential guests. Utilize the tools and resources provided by the company, such as social media graphics and personalized invitations. Also, make sure to provide a fun and engaging atmosphere for your guests, and offer them helpful tips and demonstrations using Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• higoobs
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Mommy2amo
  • Meigs
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies