• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the minimum show total for the January host special?

In summary, the January host special is a limited-time promotion offered by Pampered Chef to hosts of parties or events. To become a host and take advantage of this special, you can schedule an in-person or online party with a consultant. Hosting a party in January also allows you to earn free and discounted products, receive exclusive host rewards, and have a fun experience with friends and family. The January host special cannot be combined with other promotions, but you can still benefit from any existing host rewards. Make sure to schedule your party before the end of January to take advantage of this special offer.
ChefSlink
I'm trying to enter a January show so that I'm qualified this month because I had a girl sign up under me this morning. I'm using HV73 and it won't let me. What is the minimum show total to get a 60% off host special?

Thanks

ChefSlink said:
I'm trying to enter a January show so that I'm qualified this month because I had a girl sign up under me this morning. I'm using HV73 and it won't let me. What is the minimum show total to get a 60% off host special?

Thanks

$150 guest sales. Did it d an update when you opened the program? I just had a consultant who had that very issue and once it did the update it was fine.

It worked. I've never had that problem before. I thought maybe they changed the rules or something.

Thanks so much.

What is the January host special?

The January host special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of January. It is a special discount or offer available exclusively to hosts of Pampered Chef parties or events.

How can I become a host and take advantage of the January host special?

To become a host, you can either host an in-person party at your home or online, or you can be a virtual host and share a party link with your friends and family. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party and learn more about the January host special.

What are the benefits of hosting a party in January?

In addition to the January host special, hosting a party in January also allows you to earn free and discounted products, receive exclusive host rewards, and have a fun and interactive experience with your friends and family.

Can I combine the January host special with other promotions or discounts?

The January host special cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still take advantage of any existing host rewards and benefits when hosting a party in January.

What is the deadline to take advantage of the January host special?

The January host special is only available during the month of January. Make sure to schedule your party and take advantage of this special offer before the month ends!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stephaniekocala
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melheather
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
Replies
Views
Admin Greg