• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Really Make $600 With My First Cooking Show?

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show allows you to gather friends and family, try new recipes, and earn free and discounted products. To prepare for your first show, invite guests, choose recipes and products with your consultant, and review ingredients and tools. During the show, your consultant will demonstrate and share tips, and there will be special offers and discounts for ordering products. As a host, you can earn rewards based on sales, and your consultant will help you redeem them. You can also host a virtual cooking show with the same rewards and a fun, interactive experience.
sherri lynn
:sing: I had my first ever show tonight and had a great time. I got one catalog show booking and have over $600 in total sales. I am so happy!!! I was thinking to myself, wow, I can really do this.

YES YOU CAN!!!! Congrats !!!

This is one of the best jobs I have ever had. Where else can we partying and get paid to do it LOL

Good luck with your new business.

that's great!!!! one show and you are basically half way to qualifying!!!! Rock ON!!Congratulations!!

Yup, it's that easy! :D

Congratulations on your first show! Now use those SUYB tips to keep that "booking snowball" rolling! (Preferrably rolling DOWNHILL, not uphill! ;))

Congratulations! From the sound of it, it won't be long until you're sharing that you had your first $1000 show, too!

Best of luck!!

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show?

Hosting a cooking show is a fun and easy way to gather friends and family, try new recipes, and earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products. You'll also receive personalized cooking tips and recipe ideas from a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How do I prepare for my first Pampered Chef cooking show?

First, invite your friends and family to attend the cooking show. Then, work with your Pampered Chef consultant to choose recipes and decide on any additional products you would like to showcase. Finally, review the recipes and make sure you have all the necessary ingredients and kitchen tools.

3. What happens during a Pampered Chef cooking show?

During the cooking show, your Pampered Chef consultant will demonstrate recipes using Pampered Chef products and share tips for easy and efficient cooking. You and your guests will have the opportunity to try the recipes and ask any questions you may have. There will also be special offers and discounts available for ordering products.

4. How do I earn free and discounted products as a host?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your cooking show. The more sales, the more rewards you earn. Your Pampered Chef consultant will explain the host rewards program and help you choose the products you would like to redeem with your rewards.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef cooking show online?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef cooking show online through a virtual party. Your Pampered Chef consultant will help you set up the virtual party and provide tips for making it a fun and interactive experience for you and your guests. You can still earn the same rewards as a traditional cooking show when hosting online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristine2011
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kristine2011
  • redsoxgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Foodie