• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My First Show: $600 and Counting!

In summary, to host a successful first show with Pampered Chef, it is important to plan ahead, invite plenty of guests, and promote the event on social media. Additionally, offering a variety of products and engaging guests in the party can help reach the $600 sales milestone. As a host, you can earn rewards and discounts based on total sales, including host-exclusive items. There are also often special promotions and deals for first-time hosts. To make the first show fun and memorable, consider adding interactive elements, offering food and drinks, and thanking guests for their support.
proudmama02
Had my first show last nite. The guests and I all had a great time! I got one booking, a possible fundraiser and had a $600 show. I am still excited about it!! I have read where alot of you have had $1000 shows. I can only imagine how happy you must be when submitting those shows. Hope I can reach that $1000 mark from time to time.

Congratulations!Great job on getting a booking AND a possible fundraiser show!
And...those $1000 shows will come :D

Congrats again,
Diane

Yep! I will be patient. I am just so happy with the $600 show,not to mention the booking and possible fundraiser. It could have been much much worse.
Everything went great,and the guests said that they would have never guessed it was my first show, and that I did a really good job. That was also a Bonus!! Thanks to all on this board, I read it daily!! Nancy

That is a great first show!! Way to go! That's such a good sign when you hear guests say that they wouldn't have known it was your first show. Although, even with some mess-ups it just shows that we're human! Congrats on a wonderful show. Keep 'em coming! :D

Hi there! Congratulations on your first show, that's amazing! It sounds like you had a great time with your guests and I'm so glad to hear that you got a booking and possibly a fundraiser as well. That's fantastic! And $600 is a great show, you should be proud of yourself. Don't worry about reaching the $1000 mark, it will come with time and experience. Just keep doing what you're doing and you'll get there. Best of luck with your future shows!

1. How can I host a successful first show with Pampered Chef?

To have a successful first show, it is important to plan ahead and invite plenty of guests. Make sure to promote your show on social media and reach out to family and friends. You can also ask your consultant for tips and guidance.

2. What are some tips for reaching the $600 sales milestone?

The key to reaching the $600 sales milestone is to offer a variety of products and engage your guests in the party. You can also offer incentives for larger orders, such as free shipping or discounted items. Don't be afraid to ask for referrals or follow up with guests after the show.

3. Can I earn rewards or discounts for hosting my first show?

Yes, as a host, you can earn rewards and discounts based on the total sales of your show. This includes free and discounted products, as well as host-exclusive items. The more sales you have, the more rewards you can earn!

4. Are there any special promotions or deals for first-time hosts?

Yes, there are often special promotions and deals for first-time hosts. These may include extra rewards or discounts for reaching certain sales goals, or exclusive products only available to first-time hosts. Be sure to ask your consultant about any current promotions.

5. How can I make my first show a fun and memorable experience for my guests?

To make your first show a fun and memorable experience, consider adding some interactive elements such as games or demonstrations. You can also offer food and drinks for your guests and create a welcoming atmosphere. Don't forget to thank your guests for attending and make them feel appreciated for supporting your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sherri lynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • kristine2011
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kristine2011
  • K_Jurich