• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Show Success: $667 in Sales and Counting!

In summary, a "Result of First Show!!!" is the outcome or success of a Pampered Chef party or event that was the first one hosted by a consultant. To ensure a successful first show, it is important to plan and prepare beforehand, and consultants can earn rewards and incentives from their first show. After the first show, following up with guests and using the "Result of First Show!!!" as a marketing tool can help grow the business.
VSaracino
I had my first show last night in my apartment, and let me tell you, it was a HUGE success!

I am waiting on 2 outside orders from 1 person that is out of town, and another person that can't make up their mind, and my sales total is already $667!!!! I'm so excited you guys have no idea lol. AND I have another show tomorrow and I think I did a great job host coaching. I talked to her today and she has 12 definite guests with 3 more shes not sure about, and already has 3 outside orders!!! I think a 600 dollar show is definitely possible with that many guests, so if all goes well, I'll already make my $1,250 sales mark in my first 2 shows!!! Wish me luck folks =)

WooHOO!! Congratulations!! You are well on your way!!

Way to go Vince!!
Did you get any bookings?

Congratulations! Keep the momentum up!

Congratulations! Way to Go!

Good Job! You are off to a GREAT start!

And you were concerned with having it at your apartment!!!

Great job, Vince!

Awesome start - congrats!

Way to go!

Congrats!! Feels great to have a sucess right out of the cage!!

Wahoo!!!! Way To Go!!!!!!!!! The Sky Is The Limit!!

Congrats! You'll be earning some nice PC $$:thumbup:

Way to go!!!!:thumbup:

Great job - congratulations! :thumbup: :D

WooHoo!!! Great Job!

Yay!! congrats to you!!!:sing:

Vince - the best part is that you didn't think you could do a show at your apt. because it's small.......now, when you are talking about booking shows - you can use your own show as an example of being able to have a great show, no matter the size of the home!
CONGRATULATIONS on a great first show!:thumbup:

1. What is a "Result of First Show!!!"?

A "Result of First Show!!!" refers to the outcome or success of a Pampered Chef party or event that was the first one hosted by a consultant.

2. How do I ensure a successful first show?

To ensure a successful first show, it is important to plan and prepare beforehand. This includes setting goals, inviting a good mix of guests, promoting the event, and having a well-stocked and organized display of products.

3. Can I earn rewards from my first show?

Yes, consultants can earn rewards and incentives from their first show, such as free products, discounts, and hostess credits. The more successful the show, the more rewards can be earned.

4. What should I do after my first show?

After your first show, it is important to follow up with guests, thank them for attending, and offer any additional support or assistance they may need. You can also use the momentum from the first show to book future parties and events.

5. How can I use the "Result of First Show!!!" to grow my business?

The "Result of First Show!!!" can be used as a great marketing tool to showcase the success and benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party. It can also help attract potential hosts and guests for future parties and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tys1031
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingwithdawn
  • pregochef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pregochef
  • Trish in Texas