• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer for First Show After Leg Break

In summary, Trish, an independent consultant, shared that she was having her first show since breaking her leg in two places in March. She was still using a walker but was determined to have a successful show. Her friend Kacey wished her luck and reminded her that she didn't have to be well to be a pampered chef. Other members of the conversation also wished Trish luck and joked about her "breaking a leg." Trish then updated everyone on her successful show, where her host had $616 in sales and several potential bookings. Trish was also excited to share that she was able to move from using a walker to a cane and even booked another show while trying out canes at the pharmacy.
Trish in Texas
Gold Member
I'm having my first show this afternoon since I broke my leg in two places in March. I'm still on a walker - so wish me luck and say a prayer for good success. I really need some bookings! The Host already has about $130 in Outside Sales! With about 7 people expected to show. We're making the Creamy One-Pot Pasta :)

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Trish, best of luck! I'd say "break a leg" but you're WAY ahead of me on that one! :) Just remind people that you don't have to be well to be a pampered chef and prove that our kitchen items make it easy for those that are impaired by an injury to still put a delicious meal on the table.

Kitchen Diva said:
Trish, best of luck! I'd say "break a leg" but you're WAY ahead of me on that one! :) Just remind people that you don't have to be well to be a pampered chef and prove that our kitchen items make it easy for those that are impaired by an injury to still put a delicious meal on the table.

Ha, Kacey always has witty things to say :)
Good luck Trish :)

merego said:
Ha, Kacey always has witty things to say :)
Good luck Trish :)
I was going to end with "knock 'em dead" but she seems to take those success cliche's a little too literally and well, we don't need guests at her shows dropping like flies now, do we?;)

Kitchen Diva said:
I was going to end with "knock 'em dead" but she seems to take those success cliche's a little too literally and well, we don't need guests at her shows dropping like flies now, do we?;)
so true.... :D That would not be good for business

Good luck to you!

Well, Trish, I missed this thread earlier...how did it go?

Okay, guys! Enough ribbing me! I did "break a leg" on this one! Your good thoughts and prayers really worked.

I thought it outstanding that my Host had several people place $100 orders!:sing: She is standing at a $616 Show right now and has yet to order any of the things she wants. Plus, a couple of "maybe" bookings I can work on! Hooray!

Anyway, I feel good about it, since it wasn't one of my best "performances"!

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

We know you broke a leg, that's why we didn't tell you to knock em dead! :) LOL

WAY TO GO on the awesome show!!!

Great news! I moved to a cane today -- and got a catty show at the same time! Trying out canes in the pharmacy, one of the pharmacy techs who advised me about the canes has decided to do a catty show for a friend who is getting married!:D

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Way to go! :) That is totally exciting! :)

1. What is the "Prayer for First Show After Leg Break"?

The "Prayer for First Show After Leg Break" is a prayer that is often said before the first show after a Pampered Chef consultant has experienced a leg break. It is meant to bring positive energy and good luck to the consultant during their first show back after their injury.

2. Who should say the "Prayer for First Show After Leg Break"?

The "Prayer for First Show After Leg Break" can be said by anyone attending the show, but it is typically led by the consultant who experienced the leg break. It can also be said by the host or a fellow consultant.

3. When should the "Prayer for First Show After Leg Break" be said?

The "Prayer for First Show After Leg Break" should be said right before the first show after the consultant's leg break. This is usually at the beginning of the show, after the consultant has introduced themselves and thanked the host.

4. What is the purpose of the "Prayer for First Show After Leg Break"?

The purpose of the "Prayer for First Show After Leg Break" is to bring positivity and support to the consultant who has experienced a leg break. It also serves as a way to acknowledge and overcome any fears or anxieties the consultant may have about their first show back.

5. Is the "Prayer for First Show After Leg Break" mandatory?

No, the "Prayer for First Show After Leg Break" is not mandatory. It is a tradition within the Pampered Chef community and is meant to show support and encouragement to a fellow consultant, but it is up to the individual whether they want to participate or not.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• IAmChefJ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • Trish in Texas
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • VSaracino