• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Cooking Show Is Only 20 Days Away!

In summary, to prepare for your first cooking show, make sure to have all necessary Pampered Chef products and ingredients, practice the recipes beforehand, and gather any additional materials. When it comes to attire, dress comfortably and professionally, avoiding any clothing that could get in the way while cooking. It's recommended to invite at least 10-12 guests to your show for a lively and engaging atmosphere, but you can invite more or less depending on your preference. If you make a mistake during the show, simply acknowledge it and move on, using it as a teaching opportunity. To make the show more interactive, consider incorporating games or activities related to the products and recipes, and encourage guest participation. Get creative and have fun with it!
ahammons
I've been a consultant since the end of March, but have only been doing catalog shows so far. Now that we're moved and settled in, I'm ready to start tackling cooking shows. My first one is on the 22nd, and I'm really excited (and nervous)! It's for my best friend, so I know it will be fun. We're doing the Coldstone at home idea - yum! :) I think we're going to do a test run at her house a week before the party... you know, to make sure it tastes okay! lol

Any suggestions on what I should make sure to do/say for my first show?? I tried downloading one of the show outline files from here, but it wouldn't download correctly.

Good Luck! Relax and have fun.

Practice your show out loud. It plants it in a different place in your brain. This will help you remember what you want to say.

Relax. Have fun. Remember that nobody's perfect, so no one expects you to be.

Let us know how things go.

1. How do I prepare for my first cooking show?

To prepare for your first cooking show, make sure you have all the necessary Pampered Chef products and ingredients for the recipes you plan to make. Practice the recipes beforehand and gather any additional materials you may need, such as recipe cards or serving platters.

2. What should I wear for my cooking show?

It's important to dress comfortably and professionally for your cooking show. Avoid wearing any clothing that could potentially get in the way while cooking, such as long sleeves or loose jewelry. Stick to neutral colors and avoid busy patterns that could be distracting on camera.

3. How many guests should I invite to my cooking show?

We recommend inviting at least 10-12 guests to your cooking show. This will ensure a lively and engaging atmosphere, but also allows for more personalized attention to each guest. However, you can always invite more or less depending on your comfort level.

4. What should I do if I make a mistake during my cooking show?

Making mistakes is natural, even for experienced cooks! If you make a mistake during your cooking show, simply acknowledge it and move on. You can always use it as an opportunity to teach your guests how to fix the mistake or offer tips for avoiding it in the future.

5. How can I make my cooking show more interactive?

There are many ways to make your cooking show more interactive and engaging. Consider incorporating games or trivia related to the products or recipes you are showcasing. You can also encourage guests to participate in preparing the recipes or have them taste and rate the dishes. Don't be afraid to get creative and have fun with it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PattieChef21
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cmcchef
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • Tonimabbott