• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How did this seller reach a $1000 show after months of catalog shows?

In summary, "First Show Since January!!" is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef that features new products and exclusive deals for customers. It takes place in January and can be attended in person or online. Discounts are often available and your consultant will provide all the necessary information and links to participate.
ChefDella
I did my first show this afternoon since January, have had afew catalog shows in feb. and march. she was already at about $600 before her show today, when i got home and entered everything that i have she is almost at $700,she still has several orders to pick up and she thinks her mom is going to buy a set of stainless cookware. i am so excited this is going to be my first $1000 show since i've been in this buisness.just keeping fingers crossed that we can get it closed by thursday so i will get paid for it on the 22nd. the host is also going to book another party in july. and she's trying to talk some other people into booking as well.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO EVERYONE!!!

:chef: Congrats on your show? What did you think of your first day back to work?;)

Loved it, was actually glad to get back at it for a change, i wasn't even nervous in the least bit. this one i really didn't do alot to get ready for it like i did the others just kinda threw some things together today before i walked out the door. this was a group that was kinda new to PC. forgot to mention there were only 4 people at this show. most of her orders were outside orders.

OH wow ... that is fantastic ... that is exactly how my big show went. You will pass $1,000 for sure!

That's great. Congratulations!

What is "First Show Since January!!"?

"First Show Since January!!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants can showcase new products and offer exclusive deals to their customers.

When is "First Show Since January!!"?

The date for "First Show Since January!!" varies each year, but it typically takes place in the month of January. Please check with your consultant for the specific date and time of the event.

Do I need to attend "First Show Since January!!" in person?

No, "First Show Since January!!" can be attended both in person and online. Your consultant will provide you with information on how to participate in the event virtually.

Can I purchase products at a discount during "First Show Since January!!"?

Yes, "First Show Since January!!" often offers special discounts and deals on select products. Your consultant will inform you of any discounts available during the event.

How can I participate in "First Show Since January!!"?

To participate in "First Show Since January!!", you can either attend in person or virtually through your consultant. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and links to join the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithdawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookscorner
Replies
Views
EgresiPC
  • ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies