• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business in January: Cooking Show Tips & Tricks for Success

In summary, the speaker has had some success with their business through cooking and catalog shows, but wants to ramp up their business in January. They are seeking advice on whether to do a themed show or offer a few recipes for the host to choose from, and have received a potential lead from a friend. The speaker is also reminded to reach out to potential customers who have shown interest in their products in the past.
tinat51796
I started my business in September but only had a couple of cooking shows and then a bunch of catalog shows that stemmed from them. I really want to get my business going in January. I have a catalog show going now and have a couple leads for cooking shows (I just got them) but no dates booked yet for January. Since it's been a while since I've done a cooking show (and even then i only did a couple) I'm wondering what the best way to start is.....do I do a theme show? Or just offer one or two recipes for the host to choose from. What do you all think? I had a friend call me tonight to tell me that her friend wants to host show but I wasn't home and wasn't able to get the host's name and phone number. She's going to email me but if I don't have it on Wednesday then I'll call her to get it. I really want to start the new year strong! thanks for any advice!!

Happy new year!!

Since it's been a while, do a recipe you're comfortable with already. It's hard enough to get back into the swing of a show without worrying about the recipe. Use note cards at the show, too, so you remember to include all the points about hosting, etc.This is a great month to call up everyone who has ordered stoneware or has stones on their wish list. There's still time to book several shows this month - and if they're after the 13th, you'll get double points toward the trip incentive. :)

Hi there! It sounds like you have some great momentum going for your business. Starting the new year strong is definitely a great goal to have. In terms of your question about how to approach your cooking shows, I think it really depends on the type of audience you are trying to reach and your own personal strengths as a presenter. If you are comfortable with creating a themed show and have some great ideas for it, then go for it! Themed shows can be a fun and unique way to engage your audience and stand out from other cooking shows.On the other hand, if you feel more comfortable offering a few recipes for the host to choose from, that is also a perfectly fine approach. Just make sure the recipes you choose are ones that you feel confident in and that will showcase your products well.As for the host that your friend mentioned, it's great that you have a potential lead! Make sure to follow up with your friend and get the host's information as soon as possible. You can also reach out to your friend's friend directly if you have their contact information. Don't wait too long to follow up, as you don't want to miss out on any potential opportunities.I wish you all the best in growing your business in the new year. Keep up the good work! Happy new year to you too!

1. How can I increase sales during the slow month of January?

One way to boost your business in January is to host a cooking show event focused on healthy and budget-friendly meals. This will appeal to customers who are looking to start the new year off on the right foot and save money after the holiday season.

2. How can I attract more guests to my January cooking show?

To attract more guests, consider offering a special promotion or discount for attendees who bring a friend. You can also advertise the event on social media and through word of mouth to reach a larger audience.

3. How can I make my cooking show more engaging and interactive?

Incorporate hands-on activities, such as allowing guests to help prepare a dish or participate in a cooking demonstration. You can also include games or prizes to keep guests engaged and excited throughout the event.

4. What are some tips for upselling products during a cooking show?

One tip is to show how versatile Pampered Chef products are by using them in different recipes and demonstrations. You can also offer bundle deals or highlight the benefits of certain products to entice customers to make additional purchases.

5. How can I follow up with guests after the cooking show to increase sales?

Be sure to collect contact information from guests during the event, and follow up with them afterwards to thank them for attending and offer any special deals or promotions. You can also offer to host a follow-up cooking show for a smaller group of guests who may be interested in purchasing products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gussey30
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg