• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Sales with a Free Cooking Show | Tips for Overcoming Objections

In summary, it is always a good idea to follow up with leads, even if they initially said they weren't interested in booking a show. When reaching out about the free cooking show, emphasize that it is completely free with no obligation to book a show. Showcase some of your best-selling or versatile products and incorporate the host special of the month into your cooking demonstration. You can also use the DCB to boost sales and offer special discounts or promotions for guests who purchase it during the show. Be confident and enthusiastic about your products and the free cooking show offer.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
What do you make? It was suggested to me to call everyone from my booth that filled out a lead slip regardless if they wanted to book a show or not and tell them they'd won a FREE cooking show where I would bring the ingredients. Any tips on how to go about this? I am dreading the 'I said I didn't want to do a show' response. What do you cook when you do these types of shows? I was thinking of doing something in the DCB to boost sales or should I just stick with the host special for the month they potentially book (trifle if they book april).

I almost always do the 30 Minute Chicken w/ Garlic Parm Biscuit Bites. It's an inexpensive demo, and always has the WOW factor!

It's always a good idea to follow up with leads, even if they initially said they weren't interested in booking a show. You never know, they may have changed their mind or know someone else who would be interested. When reaching out to them about the free cooking show, make sure to emphasize the fact that it's completely free and there's no obligation to book a show. You can also mention that it's a great opportunity to learn some new recipes and try out some of your products.As for what to cook during the show, it's always a good idea to showcase some of your best-selling or most versatile products. This will give the guests a chance to see the products in action and potentially make a purchase. You can also incorporate the host special of the month into your cooking demonstration, as it will incentivize the guests to book a show and take advantage of the special.In terms of using the DCB to boost sales, you can definitely incorporate it into your cooking show. You can highlight the benefits of using the DCB and show how it can make cooking easier and more efficient. You can also offer a special discount or promotion for guests who purchase the DCB during the show.Overall, just be confident and enthusiastic about your products and the free cooking show offer. Even if some guests decline, there will likely be others who are interested and you may even get some bookings out of it. Good luck!

1. How can I get people to attend my free cooking show?

One way to get people to attend your free cooking show is to personally invite them. Reach out to your friends, family, and acquaintances and let them know about the show. You can also promote the event on social media, through flyers, or by word of mouth.

2. What if people are hesitant to attend because they think it will be a sales pitch?

Be transparent and let people know that the cooking show is focused on teaching them new recipes and cooking techniques, and not just a sales pitch. You can also offer incentives or benefits for attending, such as free samples or discounts on products.

3. How can I overcome objections from potential customers who are not interested in buying anything?

Focus on the value and benefits of the products instead of just trying to make a sale. Show them how the products can make their cooking experience easier and more enjoyable. You can also offer a money-back guarantee to ease any concerns they may have.

4. What if people are hesitant to purchase because they think the products are too expensive?

Highlight the quality and durability of the products and how they can save money in the long run. You can also offer payment plans or bundle deals to make the products more affordable.

5. How can I make sure my free cooking show leads to actual sales?

Make sure to follow up with attendees after the show and offer personalized recommendations based on their interests and needs. You can also offer special deals or discounts for those who attended the show to encourage them to make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smartcookie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • JackieB999
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mclough
  • KayteTUrner