• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales: The Impact of Fundraising on Cooking Show Commissions

In summary, to increase your monthly commission with Pampered Chef, focus on selling more products, booking more parties, and recruiting new team members. Participating in incentives and promotions can also help. Your monthly commission will be paid on the 15th of the following month and is calculated based on your sales volume and your team's sales volume. You can track your commission on the Pampered Chef website, but there is a minimum sales requirement of $200 in personal sales and $1,250 in team sales to earn a commission.
stacywhitlow
Do fundraiser sales help boost your cooking show sales for that month?

Ex. fundraiser puts me over certain level for month...would my commissions on other shows increase?

I know I will only get 17% on the fundraiser. Just wondering if I will end up with 27% on other shows.

stacywhitlow said:
Do fundraiser sales help boost your cooking show sales for that month?

Ex. fundraiser puts me over certain level for month...would my commissions on other shows increase?

I know I will only get 17% on the fundraiser. Just wondering if I will end up with 27% on other shows.[/QUOTE

If your fundraiser pushes you over $4000, and you have earned your $15,000 career sales raise - than you would get 27% on all sales other than your fundraiser.

Thanks! I wasn't sure if it would or not.

1. How can I increase my monthly commission with Pampered Chef?

To increase your monthly commission, you can focus on selling more products, booking more parties, and recruiting new team members. Additionally, participating in incentives and promotions offered by Pampered Chef can also help boost your commission.

2. When will I receive my monthly commission from Pampered Chef?

Monthly commissions are typically paid out on the 15th of the following month. For example, if you earn commissions in January, you will receive payment on February 15th.

3. How is the monthly commission calculated at Pampered Chef?

The monthly commission is calculated based on your sales volume and your team's sales volume. The more you sell and the more your team sells, the higher your commission percentage will be.

4. Can I track my monthly commission on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can track your monthly commission on the "My Business" section of the Pampered Chef website. This will show you your sales, team sales, and commission percentage for the month.

5. Is there a minimum sales requirement to earn monthly commission at Pampered Chef?

Yes, in order to earn monthly commission, you must have at least $200 in personal sales and $1,250 in team sales. If you do not meet these requirements, you will not receive a commission for that month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • dianevill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies