• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sorority Fundraisers: Tapping into a Lucrative Market for Your Cause

In summary, setting up fundraisers through sororities can be a great way to support a good cause and get involved with the college community. Many sororities have specific philanthropy events where they raise money for charities, so a Pampered Chef cooking show or other fundraiser could be a good fit. It's important to reach out to the specific sorority's philanthropy chair or event planner for more information and guidelines, and also consider contacting the national organization for the sorority. While it may be challenging to get in contact with college students, it's worth a try as they are always looking for more charity work to do.
pcdawg
Being near a large college town and an ex-sorority girl, I wonder if anyone has ever set up fundraisers through sororities? Every sorority raises money for certain charities throughout the year. I wonder if this is a market worth tapping into? Has anyone ever held a cooking show at a sorority house or done a fundraiser for one? :chef:

I have attempted to do so several times, as I am a recent college grad and was involved in a community service sorority myself. I have never gotten a phone call, email, or other contact back from anyone. But that is only my experience, so I would say it's worth a try! It's definitely a good thought - and we were constantly looking for more charity work to do! I just think that college students are a little harder to get in contact with, and a little less likely to be serious about something like hosting a fundraiser show. There are always exceptions to the rule, of course, but most I know are terrible at even making plans to get pizza much less anything else! Haha!

I haven't personally set up a fundraiser through a sorority, but I have definitely seen it done before. Many sororities have "philanthropy events" where they raise money for a specific charity or cause. These events often involve food, so a cooking show could definitely be a great fit. I have also seen sororities host bake sales or silent auctions as fundraisers, so there are definitely opportunities for a Pampered Chef consultant to get involved and support a good cause.If you are interested in setting up a fundraiser through a sorority, I would recommend reaching out to the philanthropy chair or event planner for the specific sorority you are interested in working with. They will be able to provide more information on their fundraising guidelines and how to get involved. Additionally, you could also reach out to the national organization for the sorority to see if they have any specific guidelines or processes for working with outside vendors for fundraisers.Good luck and happy fundraising!

1. What types of products can be used for a sorority fundraiser?

We offer a variety of kitchen and cooking products that are perfect for sorority fundraisers. Some popular options include our baking mixes, cookware sets, and kitchen tools.

2. How much profit can our sorority make from a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The profit potential for a sorority fundraiser with Pampered Chef is up to 25% of total sales. This amount can vary depending on the products sold and the size of your fundraiser.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement for a sorority fundraiser?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for a sorority fundraiser. You can choose to sell as much or as little as you'd like.

4. Can we customize the products with our sorority's name or logo?

Yes, we offer personalization options for some of our products. You can add your sorority's name or logo to items like cutting boards or aprons for a unique touch.

5. How long does a sorority fundraiser with Pampered Chef typically last?

The length of a fundraiser can vary, but most sororities choose to run their fundraiser for 2-3 weeks. This allows enough time for members to sell products and collect orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • pamperedcheflori