• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Fundraiser Shirts for a Good Cause?

In summary, a group from a doctor's office in Virginia has put together a fundraising effort for the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life. They are selling t-shirts that say "Fight Like a Girl" on the front and "Win Like a Woman" on the back, with $4.65 from each shirt going towards the cause. The shirts are available in sizes S, M, L, XL for $10 (short sleeve), $15 (long sleeve), and $30 (hoodie), as well as XXL and XXXL for $12 (short sleeve), $17 (long sleeve), and $32 (hoodie). The seller is willing to take orders and ship them out around April 1st for a shipping fee
pcsharon1
Gold Member
Okay, one of my oldest and dearest friends works for a doctors office in my hometown (in VA) and they have put together a group for Relay for Life for the American Cancer society. Part of their fundraising efforts include t-shirts they are having made. They are super cute - I will try to attach the picture - and for each shirt sold $4.65 goes to the cause. I told her I would see if I could generate some interest because I think they would be great to tie into our Help Whip Cancer program. I plan to buy one or two myself to wear to my shows in April (to generate leads) and in May to support our cause and again in the fall to get fundraiser shows for October. They are brown and pink and have the pink ribbon on them. The front says "Fight Like a Girl" and the back says "Win Like a Woman".

Here's the info - they have S,M,L XL in short sleeve $10, long sleeve $15 and hoodies for $30. And they have XXL and XXXL short sleeve for $12, long sleeve for $17 and hoodies for $32. I am willing to take orders for her if anyone is interested. I am asking for $4.50 shipping (unless you order several shirts and then it may be more but I think $4.50 will cover one or two t-shirts) and you can expect to receive them around April 1st - I will be traveling to Virginia and will pick them up and ship them all when I get back to New Jersey the last week of March.

You can mail me checks or pay through paypal. PM me if you would like to place an order - or if you have a great idea for how to use them to tie into our campaign. I want to help out her group and us if possible.

Thanks for looking!

Okay, I can't get the picture to post - someone will have to tell me what I'm doing wrong. Can I do it as an attachment?

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww326/pcsharon/Cancershirts.jpg

I've attached it. I finally figured out how to post it but it wasn't big enough to actually see.

Attachments

• Cancer shirts.jpg
    Cancer shirts.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 211
As an attachment that I hope is big enough for you to see. If not, then PM me your email and I will send you a photo.

Attachments

• Cancer shirts.jpg
    Cancer shirts.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 518
Our Relay here in Greer, South Carolina have the same shirts. They maybe at all the Relays. I love them, they are really cute t-shirts.

lmradlein said:
Our Relay here in Greer, South Carolina have the same shirts. They maybe at all the Relays. I love them, they are really cute t-shirts.

They are really cute. I can't wait to get one.

Bumping to see if anyone is interested. I'd love to get her some orders and I think it would tie in great with our Help Whip Cancer Campaign.

Is it too late to order one??? I would like one in XXL short sleeve please. My email address is [email protected]

1. What types of fundraiser shirts does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of fundraiser shirts including t-shirts, long sleeve shirts, sweatshirts, and aprons. All of our shirts are high quality and can be customized with your fundraiser's logo or design.

2. How much do fundraiser shirts from Pampered Chef cost?

The cost of our fundraiser shirts varies depending on the type of shirt and the customization options chosen. However, we strive to offer competitive pricing to ensure a successful and profitable fundraiser for your organization.

3. Can we choose our own design for the fundraiser shirts?

Yes, Pampered Chef allows you to fully customize your fundraiser shirts with your own design or logo. Our team will work with you to ensure that your shirts represent your organization and cause effectively.

4. How long does it take to receive the fundraiser shirts after ordering?

The turnaround time for fundraiser shirts varies depending on the quantity and customization options chosen. Our team will provide an estimated delivery date at the time of ordering and will work to ensure that your shirts arrive in a timely manner.

5. Does Pampered Chef offer any discounts for fundraiser shirts?

Yes, we offer special discounts for bulk orders of fundraiser shirts. Our team will work with you to determine the best pricing options for your organization and fundraiser goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
  • Symara
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies