• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Clothing for Sale

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of clothing items for sale, including aprons, chef hats, t-shirts, and jackets, with a limited selection for children. The clothing options are available for both men and women in various sizes. Customers can purchase Pampered Chef clothing without hosting a party, either through the website or with a consultant. All clothing items are machine washable and there may be special promotions and discounts available.
Kinder_nole
I have had to stop selling Pampered Chef due to the health of my mother and mother-in-law. I have several clothing items for sale if anyone is interested. I have 3 of the 3/4 length sleeve shirts from Merrill 1 baby blue XL, 1 white XL, and one white XXL. I would like to get $25 for each of them, but make me an offer. Be warned they do run small. I also have one sort of country blue short sleeve shirt this one runs kind of big as it has no seams. I would like to get $20 for this one. These prices are half of what I paid for them.
I also have 4 t shirts. 2 of them are the sleeveless white shells size XL from Merrill also. I would like $15 for each of those. I also have the lilac short sleeve t-shirt in XL. I would like $10 for that one. Last but not least I have the avocado green collared, short sleeve, three button t shirt in XL from Merrill. I would like $20 for that one. Be aware it has the princess seams so it runs small also. Please send me a message if you are interested in any of these items. I will ship them as cheaply as possible to you.
Thanks for your help and enjoy your business!!
Darlene Srigley

Hi Darlene,
I'm sorry to hear about your situation with your mother and mother-in-law. I hope they are doing well.
I am interested in the country blue short sleeve shirt and the lilac short sleeve t-shirt. Would you be willing to do $25 for both? Also, do you have any pictures of the items you could send me?
Thank you,

1. What types of clothing does Pampered Chef offer for sale?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of clothing items for sale, including aprons, chef hats, t-shirts, and jackets. We also have a limited selection of children's clothing available.

2. Are the clothing items only for women?

No, Pampered Chef offers clothing options for both men and women. We have a range of sizes available to accommodate all customers.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef clothing without hosting a party?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef clothing without hosting a party. Our clothing items are available for purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Are the clothing items machine washable?

Yes, all of our clothing items are machine washable for easy care. We recommend washing in cold water and tumbling dry on low to preserve the quality of the garments.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for Pampered Chef clothing?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers promotions and discounts on clothing items. Be sure to check our website or with your consultant for any current deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
  • Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
  • cookn' katie