• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Commission Questions

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a 15% commission on all sales from a fundraiser, with the potential to earn up to 25% based on total sales. The commission check is typically received approximately 2 weeks after the fundraiser ends, and tracking of sales and commission can be done through a personalized online dashboard. There are no additional fees or costs associated with running a Pampered Chef fundraiser, and commission can still be earned from online orders placed through the fundraiser's unique shopping link.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Is the commission we get paid on fundraisers a flat rate (17% for me since I'm over 15k career) or is that a base rate? i.e. does the fundraiser commission also follow the sliding commission scale? Say I'm at the $3500 in sales for the month - my regular sales are paid to me at 26% instead of 22% - will I get paid on the findraiser at 21% instead of 17%? does that make sense?

Will I also get the 3% director override on my fundraiser?

Have I totally confused you?

Fundraisers are a straight 15 or 17%. But they do count toward total sales for the month total so if you have $2000 in show sales and $2000 in fundraiser sales you will be paid at the $4000 level for the show sales and 17% for the fundraiser sales.

I don't know about the override though... I would think that would be on total sales but... someone?

We get overrides on FRs as well - so as a Director who has passed $15k in career sales, we're making 17% commission + 3% override = 20% total on FRs

Thanks, that was what I thought. But then I started 'thinking' some more and got myself all confused!

pamperedlinda said:
Thanks, that was what I thought. But then I started 'thinking' some more and got myself all confused!

Yeah - thinking's gotta be dangerous for you...yanno...bein' blonde and all ;)

pffftttt!!! (or however you spell it)

I personally think of "being blond" as something that has nothing to do with hair color. I have very dark brown hair, but I have an inner blond side.

ChefLisa said:
I personally think of "being blond" as something that has nothing to do with hair color. I have very dark brown hair, but I have an inner blond side.

Amen sistah!! Me, too!!!

1. How much commission can our organization expect to earn from a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a generous 15% commission on all sales from a fundraiser, with the potential to earn up to 25% based on total sales. This means that for every $100 in sales, your organization can earn $15 in commission.

2. When will our organization receive our fundraiser commission?

Your organization will receive the commission check approximately 2 weeks after your fundraiser ends. This allows for any last-minute orders or returns to be processed and for the commission to be calculated accurately.

3. How do we track our fundraiser sales and commission?

Pampered Chef provides a personalized online dashboard for each organization participating in a fundraiser. This dashboard allows you to track your sales, orders, and commission in real-time.

4. Are there any additional fees or costs associated with running a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No, there are no additional fees or costs for your organization to participate in a Pampered Chef fundraiser. We provide all the materials and support you need to have a successful and profitable fundraiser.

5. Can we still earn commission if some of our supporters choose to shop online instead of through our fundraiser event?

Yes, your organization can still earn commission from online orders placed through your fundraiser's unique shopping link. These orders will be credited towards your total sales and commission earned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chelynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chelynn
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • jenab1013
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies