• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Commission Question--Fundraisers and Percentage

C
chelynn
I have total sales submitted in August (even though three shows were held in July, they were submitted in August) at $3050.62. However, $1832.75 of that was a fundraiser. Do the total sales from the fundraiser bump my percent up even though I will only get 15% from the fundraiser sales?

For example, $3050.62 in sales would be a commission rate of 24%. So I would get 15% of the $1832.75 from the fundraiser and 24% of the $1217.87 from shows. Is that right?

Or do I just get 15% from the $1832.75 and 22% from the $1217.87 (sales of $750-$1249)?

You're correct in your example with the higher percentages.

Even though we get lower commission on fundraisers, they push up our commission rate for other things submitted in the same month.

Great job, BTW!

Thanks!!! :)

1. What is the total sales for the month of August?

The total sales for the month of August is $3050.62.

2. How much of the total sales was from the fundraiser?

Out of the total sales of $3050.62, $1832.75 was from the fundraiser.

3. Will the total sales from the fundraiser affect my commission percentage?

Yes, the total sales from the fundraiser will affect your commission percentage.

4. How does the commission percentage change with the inclusion of fundraiser sales?

The commission percentage will change depending on the amount of fundraiser sales. In this scenario, the commission percentage is 24% for total sales of $3050.62, but it will be 15% for the fundraiser sales and 24% for the remaining show sales.

5. Is the commission percentage calculated separately for fundraiser sales and regular show sales?

Yes, the commission percentage is calculated separately for fundraiser sales and regular show sales. In this case, you will receive 15% from the fundraiser sales and 24% from the regular show sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies