• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Commission Delay: Expected Timeframe for Payment

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a standard commission rate of 15% for all fundraisers, regardless of the size or type of event. Commission is paid out within 2-3 weeks via direct deposit or check. Hosting a successful fundraiser can also earn additional rewards and incentives, such as free products or discounted items. If a customer returns a product, the amount will be deducted from the total sales and the commission will be adjusted accordingly. It is not necessary to be a Pampered Chef consultant to host a fundraiser, but becoming one can provide additional support and benefits.
thecougchef
i didnt get a commission check today - but i submitted my fundraiser on the 28th of aug. does it take longer to get fundraiser commission?? this was going to be almost a $500 check & im a little bummed its not there. there isnt anything in CC either..

The show did go through right? I've never had this problem before. Maybe they are late today posting commissions

FR comm comes out on the same day as the rest. It's not the end of the day yet, so HO may still be posting commissions. Also, if there was an issue on the show and you didn't get it resolved by the deadline (usually the 3rd), the comm. will be held up until the next check date.

yeah the fundraisers already been shipped & everything was okay'd by the deadline. ill wait until tomorrow to call - give it the rest of the day to hopefully show up. thanks liz & ann.

There's sometimes a delay on your bank's end, too. That happened to me on the 22nd - the statement was on CC, but the deposit didn't show even pending at my bank until the following Tuesday.

chefann said:
There's sometimes a delay on your bank's end, too. That happened to me on the 22nd - the statement was on CC, but the deposit didn't show even pending at my bank until the following Tuesday.

i remembered your post on the delay at the bank so i almost thought that was it. the statement isnt on CC - it only shows my last check. so ill just hang in there until tomorrow and then call HO/finance.

I just got my email stating commission statements are up. Yours might be up now.

Related to Fundraiser Commission Delay: Expected Timeframe for Payment

What is the commission rate for fundraisers with Pampered Chef?

The commission rate for fundraisers with Pampered Chef is 15% of the total sales from the fundraiser. This rate is standard for all fundraisers, regardless of the size or type of event.

How and when do I receive my commission for a fundraiser?

Commission for fundraisers is paid out via direct deposit or check, depending on your preference. You will receive your commission within 2-3 weeks after the fundraiser has ended.

Can I earn additional rewards or incentives for hosting a successful fundraiser?

Yes, in addition to the 15% commission, you can earn rewards and incentives for hosting a successful fundraiser. These can include free products, discounted items, and even a host-exclusive product at a reduced price.

What happens if a customer returns a product purchased through a fundraiser?

If a customer returns a product purchased through a fundraiser, the amount of the return will be deducted from the total sales of the fundraiser. Your commission will be adjusted accordingly.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to host a fundraiser?

No, you do not need to be a consultant to host a fundraiser. Anyone can host a fundraiser with Pampered Chef and earn commission and rewards. However, becoming a consultant can provide additional benefits and support for your fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
M/SPampered
Replies
Views
soccermama
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefVal