• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Fundraisers: Low Commission Rates & What to Do

You can actually offer the group extra $ by submitting the show as a FR, but using the sale SW prices. Email me if you want me to send them to you. There are 2 forms (one for letter-size paper, one for legal) and a "how-to" sheet.Thank you for sending that information over!
haha I just realized that!

jenniferknapp said:
haha I just realized that!

I think I'll call you JK--OK?;)

By the way, JK did you get your FedEx problem straightend out yet? Don't forget our trifle bowl is due on Wednesday.

Okay! I am so used to having multiple Jennifer's! I decided to wait until tomorrow to hopefully see my driver and ask him myself why he/she didn't....and then I will call HO. If I'm not home tomorrow when my changeover kit SHOULD be getting here...then I will call FedEx. I am so excited about our trifle bowls!! And I think I am going to order some samples....and splurge on those forged steak knives!! I suggested it, and I didn't buy the other because I was hoping...so my wish came true!

I was thinking about your problem all day and kept on forgetting to ask you. When my January host came by earlier tonight to drop off the rest of the money I showed her a picture of the trifle bowl on the cover and she told me one of her friends is looking for one. I told her when she sees her at work tomorrow tell her that it is coming out March 1st and if she hosts a show in April she can get it for 60% off. Can't wait to find out if she decides to book!

That is great! I posted in another thread that I saw a co-worker today at the grocery store, and I mentioned that I did PC...and his friend was like Oh! I need a pizza stone..and stupid me I didn't have anything PC with me, and didn't think of getting her name on a scrap piece....so I have to email him tomorrow at work and try to get some info so I can see if she wants to do a show in Feb and get her stone at 60% off!!!! I will hope for you and you hope for me!

Sounds like a plan JK!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalaska
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalaska
  • pcladyofms
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire