• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the key to successful fundraisers?

In summary, the key to a successful fundraiser is to make sure the people selling are really excited about it and believe in the product, and to take ownership and not leave it to the next person.
amy07
Ok, every time that I think that I have lined up a potentially good fundraiser they end up tanking!:cry::cry:I mean, they have the members, the chairperson is behind it, but the sales are NEVER there!
I'm coaching as best as I can, and when we do the kick-offs everyone seems excited. I've offered incentives and such, but still no luck!

So, before I throw in the towel on doing fundraisers as a part of my business, WHAT is the key to having them do well?? I know, I know, it's kind of like shows -some are going to be great and others, well, you just walk away. BUT it seems like I spend a lot of time trying to chase these members down AND I am out of supplies (unlike shows, where I can get them back).

bump.....

ok, so I am back from the "cooking class" for another fundraiser. One whopping order of $45. Not even the chairperson had orders.:grumpy::grumpy: I agreed to give them another week, because what the heck, it can't get worse right?

This particular FR was for a girl scout troop in a low-income area, but still.......the parents work. They said that they "felt guilty for asking people to purchase in this economy, especially after just doing the cookies". Uh yeah, cause in bad times everyone should eat cookies right?:rolleyes:

what are your tips?

I only have two thoughts. The people who are doing the "selling" have to be completely on board. Excited about the funds raised and believing in the products they are selling. And secondly, they need to take ownership, and not assume that anyone else is going to do it, so they don't need to try too hard. If you don't already throw in some of your commision, you might need to think about that (assuming it is a cause you believe in), so they feel they are really going to benefit from it...

I'm not sure how to make that happen. Maybe explain to the chair that those two things are necessary, and they should make sure everyone is REALLY on board, not just the chair. Make the point that if 40 people get only $50 in orders each, that it can add up fast...

I can see the point about not doing it right after another fundraiser. It's too bad they didn't think of that first...

My only fundraiser was (I think a success). It was about $1150 in comm sales, and it was for my own very small church. I think everyone was really excited about the opportunity, because we have no extra money in our budget for kitchen stuff, and because we are small everyone took ownership, no-one assumed that the next person would do it...

1. What is the key to success in Pampered Chef?

The key to success in Pampered Chef is having a passion for our products and a dedication to sharing them with others. Our business is built on creating meaningful connections and providing high-quality kitchen tools and recipes that make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. How can I become successful in selling Pampered Chef products?

To become successful in selling Pampered Chef products, it is important to first become familiar with our products and their benefits. Attend training sessions and connect with other successful consultants for tips and advice. Building relationships with customers and consistently sharing our products through cooking parties and social media is also key to success.

3. Is there a specific sales technique or strategy for success in Pampered Chef?

We believe that building genuine relationships and providing exceptional customer service are the most effective sales techniques in Pampered Chef. By genuinely caring about our customers and understanding their needs, we can recommend the best products for them and build long-lasting relationships.

4. How important is teamwork in achieving success in Pampered Chef?

Teamwork is crucial in achieving success in Pampered Chef. By collaborating with other consultants, sharing tips and strategies, and supporting each other's businesses, we can all grow and succeed together. Our team-oriented culture is what sets us apart and helps us all achieve success.

5. What advice do you have for someone just starting out in Pampered Chef?

My advice for someone just starting out in Pampered Chef is to stay true to your passion and be consistent. Don't be afraid to reach out for help and support from more experienced consultants, and always prioritize building relationships with your customers. Stay organized and have a plan for your business, but also be open to trying new things and adapting to changes in the market.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• allieskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies