• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Fundraiser with Unique Member Packs - Get Inspired!

In summary, the Pampered Chef Member Pack includes top-selling products, business materials, and training resources for new consultants. The cost varies from $109 to $249 and can be customized with different products. Purchasing a Member Pack is not required, but it is a cost-effective way to start a business. The pack will be shipped within 3-5 business days after signing up and a tracking number will be provided.
slhalepc
I have a fundraiser coming up for a group at my church. I will be doing a cooking demo in march but I will be giving them catalogs and order forms before hand, just like a regular show.
I am wondering what everyone else is putting in the pack for the group members. Do you give them host specials flyers? Looking for new ideas. My business needs a kick in the butt (yea I know, I need the kick in the butt) to get my business going again.
Suggestions Please!!!

My fundraiser packs contain 2 catalogs, the guest special and an information sheet for the members selling. They have to be "us" so I just give them some selling tips, remind them about the guest special, last day to turn in orders and my contact information. Seems to work out pretty well!

I am currently doing a fundraiser using only the February special. I made an order form that would be similar to any other fundraiser sheet where they just have to enter the quantity they want. I did give every packet two mini catalogs and postcards with instructions to order online if they want to order from the full line. It just started, so I don't know how well it will do. I also have a form with just cookbooks and gift sets that I use.

What is included in a Member Pack?

The Member Pack includes a selection of our top-selling products, business materials, and training resources to help you get started as a Pampered Chef consultant.

How much does a Member Pack cost?

The cost of the Member Pack varies depending on the products and materials included, but typically ranges from $109 to $249.

Can I customize my Member Pack?

Yes, you can choose from a selection of Member Packs at different price points and with different products. You can also add on additional products at a discounted price.

Do I have to purchase a Member Pack to become a consultant?

No, purchasing a Member Pack is not required to become a Pampered Chef consultant. However, it is a great way to save money on products and have all the materials you need to start your business.

How soon will I receive my Member Pack?

Your Member Pack will be shipped within 3-5 business days after you sign up as a consultant. You will receive a tracking number via email once your pack has been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies