• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Fundraisers at Wal-Mart: Requirements for 501c Organizations

In summary, to start a fundraiser at Wal-Mart with Pampered Chef, you can reach out to your local store and work with your consultant to determine the best approach. You can choose specific products and typically earn 15-20% of total sales as profit. There is no upfront payment required and no additional fees or charges.
Trish1953
Silver Member
Has anyone successfully had a fundraiser at Wal-Mart?

I approached Wal-Mart about doing a RUFTH fundraiser (figured I'd hit them up for HWC too).

However, they say they can only have fundraisers for 501c organizations. Do the RUFTH or the HWC programs have 501c numbers? If so, what are they?

Trish in Texas
Future Director

of RUFTH and HWCYes, there have been successful fundraisers at Wal-Mart. However, the RUFTH and HWC programs do not have 501(c) numbers, so they would not qualify for a fundraiser at Wal-Mart. If you would like to run a fundraiser at Wal-Mart, you will need to contact them directly to discuss their requirements.

of RUFTHHi Trish in Texas,I have not personally had a fundraiser at Wal-Mart, but I have heard of others who have had success with it. In terms of your question about 501c numbers, I suggest reaching out to the organizations directly to get that information. You can also check their website or do a quick Google search to see if their 501c status is listed publicly.Another option is to reach out to your local Wal-Mart store and speak with the manager or community outreach representative. They may have more information on the requirements for fundraisers and can help guide you in the right direction.Best of luck with your fundraiser!

Related to Successful Fundraisers at Wal-Mart: Requirements for 501c Organizations

1. How do I start a fundraiser at Wal-Mart with Pampered Chef?

To start a fundraiser at Wal-Mart with Pampered Chef, you can reach out to your local Wal-Mart store and inquire about their fundraising policies and procedures. From there, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to determine the best products and approach for your fundraiser at Wal-Mart.

2. Can we choose specific Pampered Chef products to sell at our Wal-Mart fundraiser?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to choose specific products for your fundraiser at Wal-Mart. They can also provide recommendations based on past successful fundraisers.

3. How much profit will our organization receive from the Wal-Mart fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

The profit from your Wal-Mart fundraiser with Pampered Chef will depend on the products sold and the total sales. Typically, organizations can earn up to 15-20% of the total sales as profit.

4. Do we need to pay upfront for the products in a Wal-Mart fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need to pay upfront for the products. Your organization will receive a percentage of the sales as profit, and Pampered Chef will handle the product delivery and payment process.

5. Are there any additional fees or charges for hosting a fundraiser at Wal-Mart with Pampered Chef?

No, there are no additional fees or charges for hosting a fundraiser at Wal-Mart with Pampered Chef. Your organization will receive the agreed-upon percentage of the sales as profit, and Pampered Chef will handle all other logistics and fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jigsmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies