• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Stoneware for Fundraiser

In summary, the conversation revolves around using the guest special as a selling point for fundraisers in February. It is confirmed that guests can take advantage of the guest special for fundraisers, and hosts can also choose the host bonus on their order. It is suggested to approach the director of the school and use various methods such as newsletters and bulletin boards to promote the fundraiser. The conversation ends with someone planning to do a fundraiser at their son's preschool and looking for ideas on how to promote it.
Trish1953
Silver Member
I'm talking to two schools about fundraisers. Just wondering, can people who order at a fundraiser take advantage of the Guest Special? I thought they might get more orders if they did their fundraisers in February.

Trish in Texas
WOW!! Now I'm a FUTURE DIRECTOR !!
DIRECTOR BY NATIONAL CONFERENCE !!​

The only difference between regular shows and fundraisers is what happens with the host's order. Fundraiser hosts (coordinators) can get the monthly host special and take advantage of the guest special, but they get no free product, half-price items, percentage off or past host discount. So, yes, the guest special is always available for fundraisers.

YesYes guests involved in fundraisers can order $60 or more and take advantage of the guest special. Here is what is said at the bottom of the guest special flyer:
Note: The February Guest Special is available for February Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fund-raiser Shows, Wedding Showers, individual orders (PamperedPartner®, mail), online orders or Wedding Registries.
So yes spread the word and have your guests take advantage of this special, hopefully it will boost your sales!

Debbie :D

Yes! I just had a fundraiser - and that was one of the nice incentives - any purchase of $60 also got to choose a cookbook for free!!! AND the chairperson (host) doesn't get the usual host freebies, but is able to select the host bonus on their order! (The chairperson of the school fundraiser I just did was able to get the Cheese Bistro set for 60% off)

What a great way to promote fundraisers for February--our double incentive month!!

That is awesome! I never even thought about the guest special as a way to promote a fundraiser.

I am doing one for a preschool in Feb. The cool thing is you do not have to spend $60 in Feb! All the stoneware is on sale and I am hoping that will be a real selling point! I am priinting the Feb guest special flyer (the adobe one that shows the prices) on the back of the outside order form.

What an awesome idea. I should do a fundraiser at my son's preschool for February. Thanks so much for the idea! Now, how would I approach it? Would I leave fliers? I don't even know how to make a flier! :)

SilverC,
Just talk to the director. He/she will let you know if it's okay to do and how they can get the word out. Do they have a newsletter? Do they use a cubby system where all of a kid's stuff is put into their cubby at the end of the day? I would imagine that the system the school uses to get paper out is the one they would have you use. Also, if they have a bulletin board in any of the classrooms, that would work well, too, if the flier was nice and bright! Just my 2¢!

Thanks Danielle! They do have cubby's. That's a great idea. I'll talk to the director of the preschool once I become a consultant. People are always doing fundraisers for the school so I'm thinking it'll be fine for me to do one.

1. What is the February Stoneware for Fundraiser?

The February Stoneware for Fundraiser is a special promotion for the month of February where a portion of the sales from our stoneware products will be donated to a chosen charity or organization.

2. How can I participate in the February Stoneware for Fundraiser?

To participate in the February Stoneware for Fundraiser, simply make a purchase of any of our stoneware products during the month of February. A portion of your purchase will automatically be donated to the chosen charity or organization.

3. Is there a specific charity or organization that the fundraiser will benefit?

Yes, each year we choose a different charity or organization to support through our February Stoneware for Fundraiser. The chosen charity will be announced at the beginning of February.

4. Can I still use my consultant discount or host rewards towards the fundraiser?

Yes, you can still use your consultant discount or host rewards towards the fundraiser. However, the donation amount will be based on the discounted price, not the original retail price.

5. How will the donation be made to the chosen charity or organization?

The donation will be made directly to the chosen charity or organization at the end of February. We will provide updates on the donation amount through our social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies