• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Cooking Show Coupon Leads to Booking! Try it Out!

In summary, Teresa posted a coupon for a free cooking show which she gave away to guests last night. The guests loved the idea and booked a show as a result.
pkd09
Silver Member
I saw a file here posted by Teresa which was a coupon for a free cooking show. I thought I'd try it last night. I paper clipped it to a SB cookbook and did the Right Left game. I explained to the guests prior to the game about the wonderful SB cookbook I was giving away and how the free PC show works. When the lady who won the SB and free cooking show coupon brought up her order last night she said she was not going to schedule a show but since she had the coupon she could not pass it up. She booked!!! What a great idea ... will certainly try it again. Who can pass up something free!!! The post by Teresa under files is called: Coupon - MY 001 Free Cooking Show. Just another idea to pass along.:)

Congratulations!I am glad that it worked for you! I will have to try it at my next show!

OK... S I just signed up and I am wondering how you use the coupon and what not. What is exactly Free? This sounds like a great idea and you are right who does not like FREE stuff? Thank you

It means you pay for the ingredients and you bring the paper products such as the plates, cups and cutlery.

This also means that you are in control of the recipe since its coming out of your pocket!!!:D

pkd09 said:
I saw a file here posted by Teresa which was a coupon for a free cooking show. I thought I'd try it last night. I paper clipped it to a SB cookbook and did the Right Left game. I explained to the guests prior to the game about the wonderful SB cookbook I was giving away and how the free PC show works. When the lady who won the SB and free cooking show coupon brought up her order last night she said she was not going to schedule a show but since she had the coupon she could not pass it up. She booked!!! What a great idea ... will certainly try it again. Who can pass up something free!!! The post by Teresa under files is called: Coupon - MY 001 Free Cooking Show. Just another idea to pass along.:)

Great Job! I may have to try that one!

Related to Free Cooking Show Coupon Leads to Booking! Try it Out!

What is a free cooking show coupon?

A free cooking show coupon is a promotional offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to attend a cooking show for free. This coupon can be redeemed to attend a live in-person show or a virtual cooking show.

How can I get a free cooking show coupon?

You can get a free cooking show coupon by attending a Pampered Chef event, following us on social media, or signing up for our email newsletter. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for a coupon.

What does the free cooking show coupon lead to?

The free cooking show coupon leads to a booking for a Pampered Chef cooking show. This means that you can use the coupon to attend a cooking show and then host your own show to earn free and discounted products.

Can I use the free cooking show coupon more than once?

No, the free cooking show coupon can only be used once. However, you can attend multiple cooking shows and earn more coupons by booking your own shows.

Is the free cooking show coupon only for in-person shows?

No, the free cooking show coupon can be used for both in-person and virtual cooking shows. You can choose the option that works best for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Barbiemom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • loreedfk
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jess_K
Replies