• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Learn How to Host a Free Cooking Show & Get Amazing Responses!

In summary, Di offered a free cooking show in July and received responses. She offered a recipe and one guest requested the decoration tools. She plans to offer only one recipe this summer and is using a metal basket with sand and entertaining stakes to advertise her show.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
So I did a "free cooking show" drawing and to my wonderous surprise ... got responses!

I am making my first host packet this week.

Do you think it's out of line to say something like, "I am offering Recipe X and Recipe Z ... if you want anything else, it would be an extra charge?"

One of my "free" hosts, as I recall, went to school to be a chef ... and mentioned that she wants the decorating tools ... I was thinking of the berry triffle but that is a triffle costly ...

Awesome Di! I think it's fine to give the two choices and they pick one. I'm offering only one recipe (Apple Berry Salsa for my "free" shows in July). I just had my first fair of the season this past weekend. I booked 6 shows from it! I have another event Saturday. I have the host packets all ready to go in a decorative gift bag that I put the clear PC sticker on. When they book, I put it on my calendar and then send them with the bag. They advertise while walking around. I purchased a metal basket (looks like for water), filled it with sand and put the entertaining stakes inside it. I then used wooden dowls with a flower shaped sticky note attached to the end with my available summer dates. It was very festive looking.

Don't feel bad limiting the recipe to just one or two. If they balk (they shouldn't) just tell them you are doing it for some of your summer shows, and you are trying to keep your expenses down a bit.

http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/1226617200

Hello it's Free what do they have to complaine about????

When I do free shows I offer the 30 min chicken and quick garlic bites.
Always works out great!

I usually offer something a little on the cheap side but gear it tword the time of day. If it's dinner I do 30 min. chicken if it's 1:00 I do a cheap dessert. I also tell my guests if you have something you are invited to this summer and need to have a cheap dish to take with you try this. If it's tasty and looks good they love to hear that is cost effective as well!

1. What are the benefits of hosting a free cooking show with Pampered Chef?

Hosting a free cooking show with Pampered Chef is not only a fun and interactive experience, but it also comes with many benefits. As a host, you will earn free and discounted products, have the opportunity to try out new recipes and cooking tools, and receive exclusive discounts on future purchases. Plus, you get to spend quality time with your friends and family while learning new cooking techniques!

2. How do I schedule a free cooking show with Pampered Chef?

Scheduling a free cooking show with Pampered Chef is easy! You can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or go to our website and click on "Host a Show." From there, you can choose the date and time that works best for you and your guests. Your consultant will handle all the details and make sure your show is a success!

3. Can I host a free cooking show virtually?

Yes, you absolutely can! Pampered Chef offers virtual cooking shows where you and your guests can participate from the comfort of your own homes. Your consultant will guide you through the cooking demo and answer any questions you or your guests may have. It's a great way to stay connected with loved ones and still enjoy the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show.

4. What types of cooking products will be featured at the free cooking show?

Our free cooking shows feature a variety of cooking products, from kitchen tools and gadgets to cookware and bakeware. Your consultant will bring a selection of products for you and your guests to try out and see in action. You will also have the opportunity to purchase any products you love at a discounted price.

5. How long does a free cooking show typically last?

A free cooking show with Pampered Chef usually lasts about 2 hours, depending on the number of guests and the recipes being demonstrated. Your consultant will work with you to create a show that fits your schedule and preferences. Don't worry, the time will fly by as you have fun learning and cooking with your friends and family!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrslulu2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • smartcookie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies