• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Show Hosts: Learn About May Earnings & Donations

In summary, if a host picks May for their cooking show, they can get free product or donate the money to charity.
Becky0216
oK, SO if a host picks May for their cooking show, do they earn free product $? Or is May only for HWC and 25% is donated? I just want to be sure before I start booking.

You can do either. The host can book a regular cooking show and get free/discounted products and buy the pink trio bowl set at 60% off, OR the host can book a HWC FR and gets to buy the trio bowl set at 60% off only (up to 25% goes to HWC).

still works the same as regular show. If they decide to turn it into a breast cancer fundraiser 25% is donated instead of 10%

oh, oh. So in May if my host chooses to do a regular show she gets all the host benefits and 10% goes to HWC?

No. Cooking Shows and Catalog Shows are normal. Fundraisers are normal - 10-15%. HWC Fundraisers are 20-25%. Pink items sold = $1 per item for ACS.

ok, so just to be perfectly sure I tell my host the correct info...
If she does not choose to do a HWC fundraiser, her show will be like any other show? nothing to do with HWC at all? But if anyone at her show purchase the pink products, a dollar does go to AMC. Is this correct?

Becky0216 said:
ok, so just to be perfectly sure I tell my host the correct info...
If she does not choose to do a HWC fundraiser, her show will be like any other show? nothing to do with HWC at all? But if anyone at her show purchase the pink products, a dollar does go to AMC. Is this correct?

Yes...purchases of pink products earn donations to ACS...all the rest remains the same.

IF she chooses a fundraiser show, it is like other fundraiser...she gets the host benefit at 60% off, and forfeits any booking benefits and free product in exchange for the donation to ACS...and in May PC boosts the donation to them.

Janet, thank you. I just wanted to be sure before I said anything else to her.

Related to Cooking Show Hosts: Learn About May Earnings & Donations

1. How much can a cooking show host earn with Pampered Chef?

The amount a cooking show host can earn with Pampered Chef varies based on individual sales and the level of participation in the company's incentive programs. On average, hosts earn around $100 per show, but top performers can earn significantly more.

2. Are there any requirements to become a Pampered Chef cooking show host?

No, there are no specific requirements to become a cooking show host with Pampered Chef. However, it is recommended that hosts have a passion for cooking and entertaining, as well as strong organizational and communication skills.

3. Can cooking show hosts choose which charity to donate a portion of their earnings to?

Yes, cooking show hosts can select which charity they would like to donate a portion of their earnings to. Pampered Chef offers a list of approved charities to choose from or hosts can suggest a different organization for approval.

4. Do cooking show hosts receive any benefits or discounts on Pampered Chef products?

Yes, cooking show hosts receive a 20% discount on all Pampered Chef products in addition to their earnings. Hosts also receive exclusive access to new products and special promotions.

5. How does Pampered Chef track and distribute donations from cooking show hosts?

Pampered Chef uses a secure online portal to track and distribute donations from cooking show hosts. The company works directly with the chosen charity to ensure the donation is received in a timely and efficient manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrslulu2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies