• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Leads Should You Prioritize: Cooking Show or Bridal Fair?

In summary, prioritize leads from open shows so the host can get credit, then look at other leads and sort by the date the lead came in. If you are way behind, start with most recent first.
Kathytnt
I don't know that this has been addressed before but I want to put it out there but this is a question about leads. When calling people to book shows you would always book with cooking show leads first over bridal or craft fair leads wouldn't you. So you hosts can get their host benefits at their friends shows.

I have lots of people to follow up with from diffferent places so I am trying to get organized about where to start first.

I would think recruit leads first
Then cooking show leads

What is your priority?

Kat

Bump - Was this a silly question or no one has an answer WWYD I am my own thread killer???? LOL!

First priority would be leads from open shows so the host can get credit. After that look at all other leads and sort by the date the lead came in. If you are way behind like I am, then start with most recent first. If they said "yes" call them first, then "maybe" then "no".

A lot of my no's say yes - sometimes that meant "later".

You definately want to book from your show's first. You want your host to be able to benefit from the future bookings.

Having worked numerous booths, I definately would go with the all of the yeses, regardless of where they came from, then the maybe and then if you want to the no's.

Pretty soon, you will be able to say, "If you are interested in hosting your own show, my first date available is in August." When that happens watch your bookings soar! People want what they can't have. :)

Cool - I am just trying to send a reminder out to all my brides' from the 3 bridal shows and just that is a task in itself

1. How do I get started with hosting a Pampered Chef Cooking Show?

To get started, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to find a consultant in your area. They will work with you to schedule a date and time for your Cooking Show.

2. What is the benefit of hosting a Cooking Show?

Hosting a Cooking Show is a great way to gather your friends and family for a fun and interactive cooking experience. You will also have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products as the host.

3. How many guests should I invite to my Cooking Show?

We recommend inviting at least 8-10 guests to your Cooking Show. This will ensure a fun and lively atmosphere and also give you a chance to earn more rewards as the host.

4. Can I choose the recipes for my Cooking Show?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to select the recipes that will be featured at your Cooking Show. They will also provide you with all the necessary ingredients and cooking tools.

5. What happens after my Cooking Show?

After your Cooking Show, your consultant will help you and your guests place orders for any products you are interested in purchasing. As the host, you will also receive your rewards based on the sales from your Cooking Show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• catlwilles
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • linojackie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
linojackie
Replies