• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Learning to Navigate Old Bridal Leads with Care

In summary, the person discussing their leads from a Bridal Book mentions that some are up to a year old and they have come across leads of a couple who is no longer engaged and another who left their husband after 3 months of marriage. They discuss possibly sending a registry brochure or an email from the website to the older leads and potentially offering a Host Flyer instead. They also mention that some of the weddings are scheduled for July and if they come across another cancelled wedding, they will offer host information and a catalog.
linojackie
My director gave me a list of leads to follow up on from a Bridal Book she subscribes to. Some of the leads are up to a year old. So far I've come across one who is no longer engaged, and another who left her husband after 3 months and is getting divorced. What do you say after something like that other than "I'm sorry to hear that....bye"?

How old is this list? If the one couple has already married and getting divorced after 3 months....doesn't sound like very fresh leads?

Some are and some aren't. I saw some from Jan of 2007! I made sure to call all of the ones from 2008 first. Maybe I'll just send the registry brochure or an email from the website to the older ones...

If many of them are married already, I'd probably just send a Host Flyer instead, maybe a mini catalog. They're probably not interested in the wedding registry anymore, but they may want to have a party and get some free stuff for their new home together!

Do any of them live here:Toucy is a French commune situated in the Yonne département, in the région of Bourgogne. It was the hometown of Pierre Larousse, creator of one of the most highly regarded French dictionaries, Le Petit Larousse.

janetupnorth said:
Do any of them live here:

Toucy is a French commune situated in the Yonne département, in the région of Bourgogne. It was the hometown of Pierre Larousse, creator of one of the most highly regarded French dictionaries, Le Petit Larousse.
Tee hee!:D

I did a bridal faire once where the only contact I got back was one lady that told me the wedding was cancelled..... and mine were fresh leads. I agree, just address them as hosting leads.

Most of the weddings haven't happened yet, they're scheduled for July. I figured that if I got another one of those, I'd just say "sorry to hear that...would it be ok to send you some host information and a catalog?"

1. How do I handle old bridal leads that have already been contacted?

The first step is to carefully review any previous communication with the lead to understand their needs and preferences. Then, reach out to the lead with a personalized message, acknowledging their previous interest and offering new information or products that may be of interest to them. It's important to be sincere and not pushy in your approach.

2. What is the best way to follow up with old bridal leads?

It's important to find a balance between being persistent and respectful. A good approach is to reach out every few weeks with new information or promotions, while also giving the lead the option to opt out of further communication. It's also helpful to personalize your follow-ups based on any information you gathered from previous interactions with the lead.

3. How can I make the most of an old bridal lead that seems uninterested?

Sometimes leads may initially seem uninterested, but that doesn't mean they won't be interested in the future. Keep the lead on your contact list and continue to reach out periodically with new information or promotions. You never know when their needs or circumstances may change, and your persistence may pay off in the long run.

4. Is it worth it to invest time in old bridal leads?

Absolutely. While it may seem like a lot of work to follow up with old leads, it's important to remember that these leads have already shown interest in your products or services. By nurturing these leads and staying top-of-mind, you increase the chances of converting them into customers. Plus, it's much more cost-effective to convert an old lead than to acquire a new one.

5. How can I keep track of all my old bridal leads?

There are many customer relationship management (CRM) tools available that can help you organize and keep track of your leads. These tools allow you to store contact information, track communication history, and set reminders for follow-ups. You can also create your own system, such as using a spreadsheet or a physical folder, to keep track of your leads and their statuses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • loreo